My excitment is gone, give me opinions please

GailT

<font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag
My son got in big time trouble at his job or I should say now he previous job. he was pissed at one of the operational managers and flipped. he is a calm boy and that is no excuse for what he did but he could take this guys ridiquling (sp) and put downs anymore and when in, use a key to get in shouldn't of had it then took a bunch of things. he has since returned everthing but is going to court. never arrested but he might get on probation. People are telling me he might not be able to leave the state. I paid for this trip for everything from airfare to hotels $4500.00 not including food, I am gonna be so mad if he cant go , I told him he is going to have to come up with the money for his half, I am still going. i am so confused, help, why am I so pissed?

I can understand your frustration! Without formal charges can they really limit his travelling? How would they know? You can tell I am a rebel!

'never arrested' as in no charges pending against him or 'never arrested' as in charged/served but not taken to a jail and booked/held? if probation is a possibility i'm guessing at the least charges have been filed and a case is pending prosecution or a plea agreement. if he's been charged or a warrant has been issued for his arrest you need to find out what the laws are regarding travel outside the state-in some states it can carry an additional charge if you leave while you have a pending court issue of this nature (and if it's a felony-depending on the value of the items stolen even if they were returned-he could be charged with heavy duty charges that may preclude probation as a possibility. if he's free without bail-it can be revoked and either a hefty bail implemented or he can be denied bail. if he's out on bail it can cause a forfeiture of the amount the bondsman is holding (and they can go after the guarantor for any charges they incur for paperwork, calls...even if they don't physicaly pursue bringing him back).

if the ds is a minor-there may be a requirement that the custodial parent not leave the child unsupervised, so unless there is another parent or someone the courts would agree could supervise, the mom may not be able to travel until the case is disposed of.

contact the lawyer or legal aide rep. to find out the particulars of the case.

We went and we are back. Now we just have to wait till he gets summonds to go to court.

My son has not got summonds yet but guess what, he got a job doing what he is going to college for and almost done. It was a trying time for mom (me) but with a little a patients I got through it. I just hope what he did gave him some experience in the world. I am so proud of him but still can't understand for the life of me why he did what he did, I didn't raise him to be like that

I am so proud of him but still can't understand for the life of me why he did what he did, I didn't raise him to be like that

I recently read an article that mentioned males are hard-wired for violence between the ages 16-30. Kinda sad..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!