My daughter needs creative families for Flat Stanley to visit!

Would Flat Stanley like to vist Fairbanks Alaska? PM me for an address! If he comes in DEC/JAN I could get some pics by the current temp sign at the University of Alaska (the temp falls to -30F or -40F that time of year)

Hello I'm not sure how far away your trying to get FS to travel but I'm in London England & so if you or any of the other children would like to send him our way we would love to have him! This isn't something I have heard of people doing in the Uk but out of my 3 boys the oldest has just done the story at school and I'm always excited to bring something of interest into our home:yay: so let me know if the UK is somewhere he could & would like to visit and we would he more then happy to help & to pay the postage :)

Just wanted to let you know that I got Flat Stanley in the mail today. My boys and I are taking him to the Birmingham Zoo and maybe somewhere else fun tomorrow. We will take him to the campus of the University of Alabama next week.

Dawn

My son colored Stanley and we are planning on taking him around town and getting him back to asap :)

I think that I've sent everyone an address request. If not, and you would like to host Stanley, please PM me your address. Thanks to everyone. We have decided to make this project last until May!

Flat Stanley is here in North Carolina this week. He's been to the Carolina Panthers locker room and even had his picture made in front of Cam Newtons locker. Today he is going to the Carolina Panthers press box and then to Great Wolf Lodge. And tomorrow he'll probably visit Charlotte Motor Speedway. He is going to be so tired after his visit here :)

My triplets are doing Flat Stanleys in their classes this year as well. We have sent them to some family members back in October, but we still have not heard from them. We live in NC. Would anyone be intersted in entertaining our flat stanleys as well?

Thanks!

Hi there!

We are in Arizona and would love to have Stanley visit. We will be going to DL for the holidays from Dec 28-Jan 5th...If anyone is interested, PM me and let me know!

My triplets are doing Flat Stanleys in their classes this year as well. We have sent them to some family members back in October, but we still have not heard from them. We live in NC. Would anyone be intersted in entertaining our flat stanleys as well?

Thanks!

Where in NC do you live? I'm in York County, teach in Fairfield County. If that gives you enough distance from home, my self-contained class has a good time entertaining Stanley's.

I'm only here until the end of January but if Stanley is interested on hanging out with some Marines at Camp Images, pm me and I'll send you my address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter