My dad... update 2/27, he's gone.

Sending big :grouphug:

Those people at hospice care are just wonderful people who will do their best to keep him comfortable. I know from experiences with my dad that they give great care.

Keep in mind that hospice is there not just for your Dad, but also for you.

Sending you positive thoughts. This is a time of transition for your dad and your whole family, and hopefully a good change for his everyday care. :grouphug:

Hugs and PD to you and yoru family, Kathy. Please know that we are all here for you and the hospice will provide support as well. Mwah!

It's cold in NJ, but sending warm hugs :grouphug: and :wizard: Pixie Dust from the Garden State for you, your Dad and all involved in his care.

I am so sorry for what you and your family are going through. The hospice people are such wonderful and special people. Thank god for them. When my dad passed away 2 years ago they were incredible. My dad also went from being an active tennis player, traveler, on the go kind of person to being diagnosed with lung cancer, put in the hospital and passed away 6 weeks later. It all happened so fast. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your dad. I hope he recovers quickly.

I'm so sorry for what you are having to go through right now, words just aren't enough...

:hug:

I'm so sorry Kathy.

I can relate; my dad had a stroke two years ago at the age of 63 and it's one of the absolute hardest things we've ever had to deal with in our lives.

Prayers for you and your family :grouphug:

Kathy,

You and your family will be in our prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter