My dad can't go with us to Disney now, help!

baloo's girl

Mouseketeer
My dad just found out that he can't go with us on our disney trip. We have the trip insurance, so we're ok there. But I'm concerned about our ADRs-most importantly, CRT. I suppose I need to call them to change our party from 6 to 5. Do you think they will give me problems over this? What to do?

I doubt it will be a problem to decrease your party size, especially since you'll still have the same size table.

You pre-paid for CRT, right? Definately call them and let them know you are now a party of 5. I wouldn't want to risk paying for someone who is not coming.

I'm afraid if you call for tables for 5, they won't have them available. You and I both know that the table for 5 is more than likely the same size as the table for 6, I think Disney does things kind of strange! Except for CRT, I would just tell them when you get there that one had to cancel. I've never done CRT but I'd probably call Disney Dining and see what they say!

Most tables are 5/6. If you dont call and show up with 5 you WILL be charged for the missing person

Let me know when you are going and I will join you. I am willing to make the sacrifice to help you out.:rotfl2:

Let me know when you are going and I will join you. I am willing to make the sacrifice to help you out.:rotfl2:

LOL, Actually, my mom and I were talking and she said, "go over to that disboard of yours and see if there's any solo travelers who want to dine with us." I'm not sure if she was jesting or not.

I will call Disney and propose a "what if" senario and see what they have to say to me. I'm not worried about our other ADRs, just the prepaid CRT. Thanks for the imput all!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter