• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Brother was killed...

Charleyann

<font color=purple>Someone spilled the beans<br><f
My only brother was killed Friday night and his body just found this evening, He was driving a 4 wheeler in a severe storm. A tree toppled over and his chest bore the brunt. Police are saying he died instantly. I hope they are right. I can't think of him lying there in pain for almost 24 hours. OMG, he was all I have left of my immediate family with the exception of my Mom who has alzheimers. She is just young at 65. She doesn't know us anymore. My child has cystic fibrosis and I am not coping well. I am a single parent. My Dad died three years ago from cancer...

I have had enough. I hear it all the time, God only gives you as much as you can handle. But please I have had enough!

Please, pray and help me get through this...

I have to make funeral arrangements and I can hardly breathe. My heart is broken....

I can't imagine going to his house (he was single) and making arrangements.

Life is so damn unfair!!!!!

Charleyann

I will be praying for you while you go through this difficult time.

I don't know about the term "God will only give you what you can handle." I sure do not believe that. What I do know is that we will keep trudging along one minute at a time to get through our trials.

My best to you.

Wendy

(I live across the river from Edmundston, New Brunswick)

I am so sorry to hear this. I will most certainly offer prayers for you...You have definitely been given a lot to bear. :grouphug:

This board is an amazing place, and I so believe in the power of prayer. Many will support you (myself included) and pray for you..

Please PM me if you need a friend, I will be there.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

"God only gives you as much as you can handle."

I do know that expression, I cannot tell you how many times people said that to me and continue to say it as my husband battles Cancer.... I do not believe in that expression and I feel your pain. I am so sorry about your brother, it seems you have had way more than your share of sorrow..

I will pray for you that you can get through the next few days in tact, your everyday is hard enough from what I am reading. Please know that you can come here and talk it out whenever you need to.

Take care of you and yours and know that you have a safe place here to vent.

I am so sorry to hear this. I can only imagine the pain you are feeling. :hug: And I hope you can make it through these difficult days. I hope you have easier painfree roads ahead.

You must be a very strong woman. God bless you. I'm so sorry about your brother. Keep posting here, we care. :grouphug:

Charleyann, you have more on your shoulders than anyone should have to handle on their own. :guilty:

I'm so very sorry, and I'll be praying for you to find the strength to get through the days and weeks ahead. You have many people here who, though you don't see us, are in your corner and sending you many thoughts and prayers of strength. Lean on us, and come here if you need to talk.

:hug:

I am so very sorry about your brother. Accidental deaths are such shocks and it is hard to move through the grief. You don't have to handle it all - turn to your friends and let them help you take care of you. I am praying you will quickly find your coping skills to take care of yourself and get through this.

:hug:

I am just so very, very sorry!!!

There are no words I can offer that will even touch being able to take your pain away...I am so sorry for the loss of your brother. You will be in my prayers.:hug:

Charleyann -

Words fail me.
I am so sorry.

agnes!

I sent you a PM. I've lost my only brother too to a tragic event. Please PM if you need to talk. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Charleyann, I'm so sorry! Just know that you are not alone at this time. We will be praying for you that God will give you the strength that you need to get through this very difficult time. Take it one moment at a time and when you need to talk, we're here for you.

My deepest sympathy to you on the loss of your beloved brother. Life can be so unfair, and we sometimes are dealt much more than we can handle. My prayers to you and your brother as well.

Charleyann, I am sitting here with the chills--all I can say you will be in my thoughts and prayers. may God help you make it through these difficult days ahead. :grouphug:

I am so sorry. I lost a brother in June. You will be in my prayers. I do believe that God will help you through this.

Charleyann,

I am just sending you more :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: , if and when you find the time, or want to check in, we are wondering how you are dealing..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter