My AP experience

Patience

DIS Veteran
We checked into the Royal Pacific Resort yesterday morning. I let the front desk person know that I would be picking up our AP's in the park and would bring one by the front desk later. At the end of our park day, we stopped by guest services at Islands of Adventure to buy an annual pass since I booked our hotel at the AP rate. Imagine my surprise when I was told that I would be receiving $10.21 per ticket BACK as a refund. Yes, that's right, we received a refund. We upgraded all 3 of our tickets because why not when you are receiving money back. We are now planning to return one more time before our passes expire. By the way, our tickets were 3 day park to park tickets that I purchased from Undercover Tourist, buy two days, get one day free. I purchased the tickets a few months ago before the price increases.

Last edited:
Glad to hear of your good fortune. Universal has a way of making you smile always :dogdance:.

Did u buy three day park to park or 2 two day get 1 Day free (like I did-we r coming down next month and i have same upgrade plan)?

It was the buy 2 day, get 1 free day park to park ticket from Undercover Tourist.

Wonderful news Patience! Thank you! I have the same exact tickets thru UT and was def upgrading my ticket to AP because I used AP rate to reserve room at HRH for this trip but with this news I will now upgrade all three of our tickets$$$!!!

I hope the Force is With Me next month... oh wait wrong park

OK, hoping the deal you got is the same for me next month

Keeping my fingers crossed annual pass prices do not go up before our trip in April! (I've got the same UT tickets for myself and my daughter).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter