• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mvmcp-adr

michaeldorn1

Mouseketeer
I read on another "Thread Board" (Sorry) :rolleyes1... That if you are more than 90 days out and you are purchasing a ticket to MVMCP that you should and could make an ADR at the same time for the night of your ticket. Has anyone heard this and if so, is it true?
Thanks,
Michael

:wizard: :santa:

I read on another "Thread Board" (Sorry) :rolleyes1... That if you are more than 90 days out and you are purchasing a ticket to MVMCP that you should and could make an ADR at the same time for the night of your ticket. Has anyone heard this and if so, is it true?
Thanks,
Michael

:wizard: :santa:

It was true up until last year. This year, you can only make a dining reservation 90 days in advance unless it is Chef Mickey's, Cinderella's Royal Table or Victoria and Albert's (180 days) regardless of the purchasing of the party tickets.

It was true up until last year. This year, you can only make a dining reservation 90 days in advance unless it is Chef Mickey's, Cinderella's Royal Table or Victoria and Albert's (180 days) regardless of the purchasing of the party tickets.

Really! You can book Cindy's 180 days out w/ a MVMCP ticket? Or is it any time? I was told by DDR that my day to book Cindy's was 90 days out! Why does it seem everyone has different info at DDR? :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter