Must Try Disneyland Foods-Go

Veegarcia

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, heading down next weekend for the Halloween party and was wondering what some of your favorite foods and treats are! The fiancé and I love trying new things and already have our eyes on the lobster nachos at California Adventure, being that we will be there 3 days, any other good eats we should keep our eyes out for? ☺️ Thank you in advance!

Disneyland :

Plaza Inn Fried Chicken - DO NOT MISS IT.
Little Red Wagon Corn Dog - Situated at the end of Main Street next to Plaza Inn.

DCA :

Lobster Nachos are amazing as stated - I recommend getting to Cove Bar when it opens to avoid long waits
Clarabelle's Hand Dipped ice cream - they make delicious ice cream bars!

Disneyland :

Little Red Wagon Corn Dog - Situated at the end of Main Street next to Plaza Inn.

DCA :

Lobster Nachos are amazing as stated - I recommend getting to Cove Bar when it opens to avoid long waits

What she said :)

And...Mickey shaped beignets from the Mint Julep Bar in NOS! Oh, they should have the pumpkin ones available right now and, in my opinion, they are even yummier than the regular ones!

Have fun!!!

Disneyland :

DCA :

And...Mickey shaped beignets from the Mint Julep Bar in NOS! Oh, they should have the pumpkin ones available right now and, in my opinion, they are even yummier than the regular ones!

Have fun!!!
Thank you!

Carnitas angus hamburger, at white water snacks in grand Californian. Great burger, place is never crowded, and it's not far from the park.

Monte cristo at cafe Orleans/blue bayou.

Bengal BBQ in Adventureland is one of my all time favorites for QS. Delicious kebobs! Blue Bayou is an awesome TS experience - the place is INSIDE of Pirates. Like people are boarding the boats right in front of you LOL

Definitely try the Monte Cristo and Pomme Frites from Cafe Orleans. It is our one stop we have to make every trip. Oh, and i'm obsessed with the giant pickles they sell at the stand by the Jungle Cruise!

Have fun!!!
Be prepared to wait for the beignets! I was there last week and we waited about 40 minutes for them (about 25 minutes in line and 15 minutes for them to be made). They are really good.....but it will take some of your time! (this wait was around 11:30 on a Tuesday)

Be prepared to wait for the beignets! I was there last week and we waited about 40 minutes for them (about 25 minutes in line and 15 minutes for them to be made). They are really good.....but it will take some of your time! (this wait was around 11:30 on a Tuesday)
Wow, that's CRAZY! Goes to show how good they are though :)
We usually get them in the morning, around 9-10am, and have never waited more than 10-15min. In general, that side of the park doesn't start to pick up until 10am.

Corn dog at the Little Red Wagon for sure, and dinner at Big Thunder Ranch while it is still open! Gotta do dinner so you get the sausage!

Our last trip we discovered Reds Apple Freeze at the Cozy Cone in Carsland. It's a non alcoholic drink and soooooo good!

On the sweet side in DCA the hot fudge brownie sundae at Ghirardelli & in DL at poohs corner or any sweet Shoppe the chocolate dipped & carmel marshmallow on a stick Yummy!!

BTRBBQ dinner while it is still open (try and save room for one of their desserts as well), Turkey leg (greasy indulgence), Lucky Fortune Chinese at DCA (coconut curry sauce), and beignets w/ a mint Julep. I also love the popcorn, churros, and sweet twists as snacks. TBH, I just love food in general :D

At the Village Haus, they have a really good sausage/kraut dog on a pretzel bun that has really good flavor. It's the one place I've done each time we've done DL. Low price and high end taste.

Fudge Mallow candy at the Candy Palace on Main Street.
Dole Whip
Matterhorn Macaroon at the Jolly Holiday at the end of Main Street
Loaded Baked Potato soup at Carnation Cafe
Corn Dog from the Little Red Wagon
Gingerbread cookies - usually have them year round in the bakery

We also love the snack stand near the jungle cruise. Not Disney specific but they have great, healthy snack options to counter balance all of the above!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter