Murder Mystery in Magic Kingdom Sign-Ups!

Yeah, I'll let you sign up. I'm still waiting for a PM from someone so I can't start the game right this second.

DisGirlAllie, if you still want to sign up, you can, but after that, no more sign ups will be allowed. Sorry guys.

Thank you! :cool1:

thanks i didnt see it

You're welcome :goodvibes

Okay all the icons are finished and I edited the group shot :)

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmhGZWEyVUxEM3hHV3FpSG5qQVVpZncAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

i made my own to see if it was fun

you guys have a program to help right

here it is i used paint and it was so hard that i am not making any more unless by request

if you want one pm me
wv7n9v.jpg

Wait this means my MMs next! :woohoo: I must start planning!

Yep! It's my MM in WDW and then George's EPCOT or whatever he wants to do ( :worship: ) Then Stitch4Prez has his in Downtown Disney. CowboyErin will have his in the magic kingdom, and then scarscar93 will do a Christmas MM. Then poohbearluver's EPCOT.

List Form

I Am What I Am-Magic Kingdom
Figmentfan8- All of WDW
Marypops! ( :worship: ) -EPCOT
Stitch4Prez-Downtown Disney
CowboyErin-Magic Kingdom
scarscar93-Christmas MM
poohbearluver-EPCOT

Hopefully this answered your question!

Actually no, that's not the list.
I talked to Jade about it, and because of some confusion, she'll be starting a new poll after her MM is done for whose doing it next.

Actually no, that's not the list.
I talked to Jade about it, and because of some confusion, she'll be starting a new poll after her MM is done for whose doing it next.

that seems fair

i dont want to run one it is more fun to play in them

once again i am putting myself out there for 1 of my 2 ideas.

disney cruise

and

give a day get a disney day rivercountry/ discovery island( all characters are there ecasue of GADGADD and they are there to help fix up river country etc...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter