Multiple Room Ressies

TampaDisneyFreaks

Mouseketeer
OK, I did this wrong the first time I tried to post this, as I have never posted a new topic here before. Anyway, here is my question:
At the end of May, we are going to Vero Beach for the first time. We are staying 3 nights in a studio. We are having some friends come with us to
stay for the first night. We have been put on a waitlist for a room for them (InnRoom or Studio)for that first night. Does anyone know that if we get the room, if it will be added to our original ressie or will it be considered a
separate ressie? We are concerned that if it is added to the original, that something may get "crossed" and we end up having to move or
something when our friends check out? Is there anything special we need to know or do to prevent something like that from happening? Thanks!

When I have done that it has been entered as a separate ressie. Shouldn't be a problem, but make sure you ask Member Services to ensure that it will be okay.

Mary
DVC Member BWV, HH
1976, 1985, 1989- Off property; 1990-91 - Disney Villas; 1993 - 2X - Disneyland; 1994 - Disneyland; 1997 - Beach Club; 1998 - All Star Music and Wilderness Lodge; 1999 - All Star Movies; 1999 - Boardwalk Villas; 2000 - Disney Institute and Yacht Club; 2000 - Contemporary and Boardwalk Villas; 2000 - Old Key West; 2000 - Hilton Head Island

When we reserved three studios for our upcoming trip this Xmas, we were given three separate confirmations and reservations numbers.

I agree with Mary, check with MS and be sure.

jane.gif

Disney Vacation Club Board Co-Moderator
DVC and Cruise Chat Hostess
Cruise Board List Mistress

<font size=4 color=blue font face="Comic Sans MS">Robin

Member Services have always been helpful. In the past they have linked reservations for us & things turned out well. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter