Multiple Pin Codes

MegDen101109

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever received more than 1 pin code? Like 1 for a discount off of a resort and a 2nd for Free DP?

did you get both those codes around the same time? I got the QSDP pin today in my email but hoping for the 20/30/40

We got the 20/30/40 about a month 6 weeks ago it was around when we decided to book our trip but the public code was better , then we got the free quick dining yesterday and we switched to it instead.

What do you have to do to get these codes?
I have no clue, % off one came to our reg email we use for everything, but the free dining came to DH work one, that we have never signed up for anything with to do with disney. Last year he called to get a copy of a payment receit forwarded to his work and thats the only time that email has had anything to do with disney

it is very much luck of the draw people get them by snail mail and/or email, to increase your chances, try going to the disney web site, order the planning video, create an account, save vacation plans etc. It seems to work for some people

I got 2 different codes, but I think it was because I had an old acct with them I forgot about and then signed up this time with my email that I use most of the time now. The code each went to a different address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter