Multiple people in photos?

scrapperkimmydee

Mouseketeer
one of the people I'm cruising with has read "the fine print". It says people from different cabins, unless related, can't be in the same photos taken by cruise photographers.

I can't confirm this right now - got a "site is down" message. But even if it is true, do they enforce this? If I'm traveling with my best friend, I'm gonna want photos of us together.

one of the people I'm cruising with has read "the fine print". It says people from different cabins, unless related, can't be in the same photos taken by cruise photographers.

I can't confirm this right now - got a "site is down" message. But even if it is true, do they enforce this? If I'm traveling with my best friend, I'm gonna want photos of us together.
I'm not sure what your friend is reading, but there's no restriction for people in different rooms being in the same photo.

Unless what your friend is reading is this:
The following is not included with your photo package (digital or print):

· Photos of others in your party not staying in your stateroom.

That mean any photos taken that only have people from a different room in them will not be included in your package. Even if they are part of your group.

Any photos taken that include at least one person from the room purchasing the photo package will be included, regardless of whoever else is in them.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter