Multiple parties of one at Oga's

Menemsha

Earning My Ears
I couldn't book a group of 2 or more for Oga's on our Hollywood Studios day, but I was able to get a reservation for 1 person, and then another reservation for 1 person 5 minutes later (and then later that afternoon, another group with the rest of our family broken up in the same way). I'm still trying to check cancellations and hopefully will be able to consolidate these before our trip, but if the reservations stay as-is, does any one know if Oga's would be able to treat these as groups of two? One person in each group will be a child (5yo and 7yo) so we obviously wouldn't send them in alone. We're not expecting to sit down (I know the tables are tall, but the kids will be so happy they won't care).

As with any group split into multiple ADR parties, I’d suggest having everyone there about 10-15 minutes before the earliest ADR and checking in with the CM in person, not via MDE. Tell them you’re together and would like to be as close together as possible. Be patient while they do their best. Good luck!

I wonder if it would be best to stop by Oga's in the morning of the day of your reservation to ask them how best to proceed. Your situation is different than merging for example a group of 2 and a group of 4 with close enough reservation times, you seem to have a lot of 1 party reservations and my assumption is they are spread out throughout the day (you mentioned later that afternoon making other reservations for the remainder of the group).

If you ask the CM they can direct you if you're out of luck or if they can work to accommodate you if that is possible.

Thanks! Yes - I didn't think they'd be able to put all our groups together - I assume we'll collectively still have two separate seatings, early and late afternoon. Just hoping that within each cluster of multiple "parties of one," our family will be able to be together. I didn't know how common it was to be able to get parties of one at Oga's and if this was something people had tried to do before. We'll see!

Thanks! Yes - I didn't think they'd be able to put all our groups together - I assume we'll collectively still have two separate seatings, early and late afternoon. Just hoping that within each cluster of multiple "parties of one," our family will be able to be together. I didn't know how common it was to be able to get parties of one at Oga's and if this was something people had tried to do before. We'll see!
Good luck!

New here. I did the same thing. 6 separate reservations 5, 10, 15 and 30 mins apart. 2 of the family members are 13. I hope they put us together....my question is I made these on my disney experience app and they're all listed as Me...not 6 separate people will that be a problem?

New here. I did the same thing. 6 separate reservations 5, 10, 15 and 30 mins apart. 2 of the family members are 13. I hope they put us together....my question is I made these on my disney experience app and they're all listed as Me...not 6 separate people will that be a problem?
Cast Members at Oga's were great about putting our parties of one together into one reservation. I arrived early and they worked it all out on their end, we were even seated at tables (there were small-ish children in both seatings).
How early did you show up? I have 6 singles about 5-15 mins apart each.From 5:20-6:05.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter