mug colors

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
I can't remember if there are 4 or just 3 colors for the mugs - I have pink, blue and black - is there a 4th color?

Do all the resorts have all the colors?

Wish they would come out with a new design this year or go back to resort specific mugs

There was also purple, orange and green at the beginning. I'm not sure if those are still available or not.

There was also purple, orange and green at the beginning. I'm not sure if those are still available or not.

I think those colors were only used when All Star (I forget which one) was testing the RFID chip. I don't know if they still have them.

This is a total First World Problem, but I do wish there was a 4th color so that everyone in my family of four could have their own color

figment_jii said:
I think those colors were only used when All Star (I forget which one) was testing the RFID chip. I don't know if they still have them.

I wish we'd walked over to ASSp when they had the purple, green and orange instead of grabbing the blue, pink and black at ASMu. By the 2nd trip, Sports had the same as everybody else!

I actually got a green one at POP in 2011. Apparently it was the last one because peeps were coming up to me asking where I got it, and then offering $$ to buy it from me!!! I still have it - green is my DD's favorite color.

We got the Purple, Green and Orange in August 2011 at Pop as well. Everyone wanted my Purple one. :)

This past April at BLT, they indeed only had Pink, Blue and Black.

We saw someone with a yellow one at POFQ last year but never saw any yellow ones available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter