MSEP at Blue Bayou

Does anyone know the cut off times for first showing of MSEP versus second showing?

I currently have a reservation for 4:50pm, but I'm thinking that will be the first parade and we would actually prefer the second parade.

Hi there!

I actually did the package last night and I have to say we absolutely loved it!!! The food was excellent (I had the lamb which was incredible!) and the atmosphere is lovely! Even without POTC running I would definitely recommend. The viewing area was great - town square right in front of the train station which gave a really lovely back drop to a great parade. I know it's on the pricey side but we wanted to make our first day at a Disneyland really special and it just completed the whole day!
Are you able to view fireworks from the parade location or would it be best to move locations?

Are you able to view fireworks from the parade location or would it be best to move locations?

I prefer to be closer to the castle for Remember...Dreams Come True because there is fire and lasers that around the plaza. But you would be able to see the fireworks from BB parade viewing, you'll just be at the far end of Main St.

Does anyone know the cut off times for first showing of MSEP versus second showing?

I currently have a reservation for 4:50pm, but I'm thinking that will be the first parade and we would actually prefer the second parade.
Someone said on another thread that anything before 5:00 pm was the first parade. But if they don't even start reservations until 4, it seems like only having those before 5 in the first parade would make for a smallish group compared to this with reservations from 5-8 or whenever it stops.

We just did this last Friday. We had three tables - two with six people, and one with nineteen. Our reservations were for 4:40pm, and the table with nineteen was for around 5:30/6:pm, I think. We all saw the 8:30 Main Street Electrical Parade, and stood in Town Square facing the Train Station. The parade came from It's a Small World.

The first people who get there can sit on the curb but everyone else needs to stand for the parade. You can sit while you're waiting, though.

I had the gumbo soup for an appetizer, the filet mignon with mac and cheese (we traded the potatoes for mac & cheese), and creme brulee for dessert. My dinner was delicious! My friend had cake for dessert, and thought it was too dry, and some others had the turtle mousse (mousse shaped like a turtle). Dinner was delicious. As said earlier, no wall, but I didn't even think to look if there was water or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter