Ms. Shuttergirl's dreaming of a White Christmas...Days 28-32 done, Boston & Washingto

Hope DH feels better soon and comes back to earth. I think that the Orange side of MM would be the only ride that both DH and I turned grey on at the world.

Probably why I do not go on Mission Space, I would not have made it out!

I went on Mission Space 6 times in a row soon after it opened, before they split it into Orange and Green. I think the Orange version is a bit tamed downed from when it originally opened.

Great updates :)

but would we expect anything else..I say not!.

xmas at epcot with the kids is the best ever...a special time to be cherished...

so pics???? anytime soon????? popcorn::popcorn::

Dh will be pleased to know he's not alone. It mad him very gunshy for the rest of the time

Karen - I haven't even looked at any of my photos yet. I've thrown them onto the laptop to look at later. Don't be expecting any magic shots. I feel like the I've been running along behind the family snapping away without slowing down. I think the theme of the photos will be "blurry" lolol

Safe travels, Shuttergirl.

May your days be merry and bright.
And may your NY Christmas be white!

:goodvibes

Thanks so much for keeping up the posts!
I sympathise with your DH re Mission Space Orange - we did it twice in a row which was a big mistake - my eyes wouldn't focus properly and my DH felt a heaviness in his chest after the second go!

So looking forward to NYC and Niagara and Quebec... :cool1:

Andona

Dh will be pleased to know he's not alone. It mad him very gunshy for the rest of the time

Karen - I haven't even looked at any of my photos yet. I've thrown them onto the laptop to look at later. Don't be expecting any magic shots. I feel like the I've been running along behind the family snapping away without slowing down. I think the theme of the photos will be "blurry" lolol

so what you are saying is expect a "butt TR....."..

looking forward to hearing about NYC....oh and yes, orlando airport at the best of times is a zoo....you got the extra crowd/slow TSA christmas treatment...and if you get early morning flights, they say its even worse!

so what you are saying is expect a "butt TR....."..
looking forward to hearing about NYC....oh and yes, orlando airport at the best of times is a zoo....you got the extra crowd/slow TSA christmas treatment...and if you get early morning flights, they say its even worse!

Given that we haven't seen any pictures so far, Shuttergirl is already tracking behind.

PrincessInOz said:
Given that we haven't seen any pictures so far, Shuttergirl is already tracking behind.

Maybe she's wanting to dazzle us with her professional shoot first :)

:scratchin You don't need a profession to be able to shoot behinds. I'll do it for half the price. :confused3

:rotfl2:

now remember ladies, these will be artistically done....soft lens, artrsy on the side, black and white, maybe a few of them in flower pots draped in feather boas.....so def worth waiting for...

no pressure now......:stir:

0402HKDLNight040.jpg

Objective evidence of my kinda of shots for each of the categories.

Like I said....half price!

well done...:lmao:

Remember that Ms Shuttergirl takes 1000's of photos on her holidays. She writes her TR while it is still fresh in her mind and then, once she is home, Ms Shuttergirl downloads & looks at all of her photos. She then chooses her favourites and pops them in throughout her TR :thumbsup2

:scratchin Hmmm....yes. Well, we can always come along and edit our posts and put in smilies or dots if she wants to keep her TR relatively linear and heckle-free.

ETA. We HAVE edited our posts! Back on pointe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter