Movies You're Embarrassed You Like

Watching Burlesque right now. Must watch it every time it comes on. Don't know why.

Mannequin 2
Twilight movies
Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band (with the Bee Gees and Peter Frampton)
Disney Channel movies (my kid is grown up)

Dumb and Dumber.

We love that movie in our house!

My favorite line has to be, "I desperately want to make love to a schoolboy!" :rotfl:Just typing it makes me laugh.

This one had it all!!!!

All the wrong things, that is.

cantstopthemusic_poster.jpg

Ha ha ha! This poster reminded me of another 80's dance classic,

image.jpeg

Roadhouse is so bad it's good. If I'm ever channel surfing and it's on, I'm watching it right through to the end, where that stuffed grizzly falls on that guy.

(Sorry, spoiler alert.)

I am exactly the same way. if i am channel surfing and its on I must watch it. I agree it is so bad that its good!

I just remembered another movie, "Tomcats", a totally trashy flick. But the scene with Jerry O'Connell, the librarian, and her grandmother is priceless.

Some people mentioned movies that brought back memories!! Especially Earth Girls are Easy, Arachniphobia and Sgt Pepper!!

And two I forgot to mention and I'm surprised haven't been brought up:

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!
Flash Gordon

My number one is Crossroads. I get laughed at by friends/family on the regular because I love it so much.

Also:
Grease 2
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Dune
Burlesque
The Village

Encino Man. :oops:

Brendan Fraser's character put me in mind of the old silent movie comedians. Silly movie, but he's a talented actor who I enjoy watching. :)

The Jazz Singer with Neil Diamond.

I once caught the very beginning of it, at midnight. And stayed up until 2am to watch it until the end. I had to get up 5 hours later to go to work.

Ice Castles

My young teenage self dreamed of being a figure skater and having a boyfriend like Robby Benson. (For some reason, I only found out like 5 years ago that he was the voice of Beast in Beauty and the Beast!)

Ice Castles

My young teenage self dreamed of being a figure skater and having a boyfriend like Robby Benson. (For some reason, I only found out like 5 years ago that he was the voice of Beast in Beauty and the Beast!)
Ice Castles!!! I loved that movie when I was a young teen- I took skating lessons and dreamed of being in the Olympics. Robby Benson was such a dreamboat-" We forgot about the roses..." Aaaaaahh!!

Encino Man. :oops:

Brendan Fraser's character put me in mind of the old silent movie comedians. Silly movie, but he's a talented actor who I enjoy watching. :)

I LOVE Brendan Frasier, one of my favorites with him is Bedazzled... Harold Ramis is a great director. My all time favorite is Groundhog Day.

Ok here goes....

Urban Cowboy - Debra Winger and John Travolta.

I know, I know it's a horrible movie but every single time it comes on, I have to watch it like a car crash lol!

I love Wedding Singer, 50 first dates, You've Got Mail, The Godfather (all except the last one), Somethings Gotta Give, Cheaper by The Dozen, Hanna Montana Movie and I don't care who knows it lol!!!!

The Godfather (all except the last one),
"The Godfather" is ranked as the second greatest film in American cinema by the American Film Institute. Part Ii is ranked as #32. So there's no reason anyone should be embarrassed about liking them.

First is Citizen Kane, but it's much more difficult to appreciate it, let alone like it, without knowing a bunch of stuff about film history and cinematography techniques.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I didn't like either one when I first saw them. Now I thoroughly appreciate The Godfather. I've only seen Kane once, but given another chance, I'd bone up on it first.

Snow White is #34. I think Star Wars, at #13, is the highest ranking film currently owned by Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter