Movie Surfers VHS

kendallwiththevhs

Earning My Ears
Hi! I have a Disney Channel Movie Surfers VHS tape that I bought at a thrift store. The unique part about it is it is for Emmy Consideration. I have tried to look for information. I've looked for hours and hours but I have found nothing. If anyone could please give me any info on it that would be wonderful, and please message me. Thanks! (If this post isn't allowed, it's ok to take it down..) I can send pictures, I can't figure out how to add pictures here...

Hello, my name is Hunter Larkin,

Since it's been a while you bought a Disney Channel Movie Surfers VHS tape part of the For Your Emmy Consideration, then what is the name of the movie that Disney Channel Movie Surfers special showed the behind-the-scenes material of? And also you can send pictures of that VHS tape so I can see what it is like, okay?

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Sincerely,
Hunter Larkin

Hi! I have a Disney Channel Movie Surfers VHS tape that I bought at a thrift store. The unique part about it is it is for Emmy Consideration. I have tried to look for information. I've looked for hours and hours but I have found nothing. If anyone could please give me any info on it that would be wonderful, and please message me. Thanks! (If this post isn't allowed, it's ok to take it down..) I can send pictures, I can't figure out how to add pictures here...
You just click the icon where there are sections which says ''Insert'' and then it says ''Photos'' where you attach a file onto it.

You just click the icon where there are sections which says ''Insert'' and then it says ''Photos'' where you attach a file onto it.
They posted this back in 2016, some five and a half years ago. If their headline is still showing "Earning My Ears", I would have to guess that they aren't active on this site any longer. Probably only joined to post that question and then moved on. Which would also explain why they couldn't post a photo... you need at least 10 posts to be able to insert images. Lost cause here, Hunter.

I am guessing that this was a copy sent to those who vote. Most likely before any official VHS release. Interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter