Move over Dumbo our circus is taking over! Surprise trip adventure!!

Yes yes yes! We MUST have the video before Friday bc I leave Saturday and I want to see it before you're "off" for the weekend and I'm off to the World!

Pwetty pwetty pweeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeee!! With a cherry on top! :-)

Seriously... Look at all these lives you are disrupting and impacting by not sharing that video... You should be ashamed!

Love you...

Mean it...

D~ <---- now post the video already. ::yes::

Great start to the report. Can't wait to silently read all about every detail. Now post that video. Have a good day!
Jane

Just found your TR and it looks like a fun group so I'm in.

Add me to the voices saying =====> you stopped THERE!?!? 3 PM?! Let's see the surprise!!!

Sorry I'm late--I was having my "Disney Blues" period from being back from my own trip. LOL!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! You end this at 3PM!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you thinking????

I did, i did do that... :stir:

I can see EVERYTHING - everything you are doing - pacing your house... On pins an needles... So glad I've been there - so I can totally visualize this!!!

OMG seriously it was HORRIBLE!!! Kathy and Haley were there with me along with my Mom. Mom knew just to leave me alone. Kathy and Haley were just as bad as i was!

But seriously - leave us hangin' at 3pm???? We've been waiting for this for WEEKS!!!!!!!!

Huh cant' hear ya...

WEEKS!!!!!!!!!

:listen:

Did you not hear me????

WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

im a little deaf in that ear can you say it again???

:listen:

D~ <-----Not amused, not at all.

Yes you are and you KNOW IT! who do you love?!?!

Ahhhh I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT IT!

teee he he he he he...

I love the pictures of the kids before heading off to school, I can't imagine how you must have felt once they left so you could get things ready!

Ugh! All my fluttering in my tunny went flying out and i was able to dance scream and finally PACK!

Yay for a great mom and friends for coming to help out! That's great!:thumbsup2

YES!!! I need HELP in a HUGE way.. Especially when my husband likes to go missing at times like this.. ya know when you need them most?

LOVE your nails! Def. worth the 2 hours! :goodvibes

Thank you!!! I did love them.. My toes are still good but my fingers are done.. very sad. I miss them.

You did NOT just do that to us! You are sick and twisted woman to leave us hanging like that.

I know... That's what happens when i am sleep deprived! everyone must suffer!!!!

Looks like a fun trip, I'll be following along :)

Thanks for coming aboard!!! i hope you enjoy it as much as i am enjoying torturing everyone.. please join in!

REALLY???

Yes furreally!

SERIOUSLY???

I'm a very serious person..

GRRRRR.....

No growling allowed it scares the inmates..

No, but honestly I'm kinda glad you didn't post the video yet. I may....may be able to get away with reading the DIS at work (something new for me....testing their limits), but there is no way I could get away with watching a video here.... So make sure you post that in the evening some day

NO KIDDING!!! that's awesome! I hope you can cuz your really missed around here! what's this video you speak of?!?

I can feel the excitement! Props to you for doing it....for keeping it sercret for so long. I just couldn't do it. Not even going to try! But I can use some advise for my BFF who is doing just that this January. :banana:

Oh i will help you whatever you need you know that.. the reveal video and the box is what took it over the top. let me know if you have any questions i will be more then happy to help with it all.

Subbing.... I can't believe the build up!! The teaser on facebook was not enough..... we NEED the reaction video!

HI!!! Welcome!!! glad your here!!

Ditto what she said!

giphy.gif

very serious! imma a very serious person remember?!?

THIS!!!!!:dance3::lmao::lmao::lmao::stir:

they are all nuts....

....yeah, we're going to riot. :bitelip:

morepleasenowthanks!!

Ugh oh...

A riot! Now there's an idea! But its only page 4... We need to reserve the riots for pages 25 and up... ::yes::

I LAUGH AT YOUR TREATS! i cannot believe there is two pages of just replies on this... I laughed so hard.. your all nuts.

D~ <----- at this rate, we'll be at page 25 before she posts that video... At least its not Friday... There's still hope we'll see it this week.

Oh SO YOU WANT me to wait until we hit page 25 for the reveal video?!?!
I can do that... popcorn::

JOINING THE RIOT! We want the video!!!

ugh oh... there is a lot of you... only one of me.. I have to figure out the odds here..

Video? Pics? Just don't leave us hanging like that!!!

Hi there! Apparently D~ wants to wait until page 25 for a video!?

You. Left. Me. Hanging!:rotfl2: can't wait to hear about how they reacted.

BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE! you should see the video! :rolleyes1

Yes yes yes! We MUST have the video before Friday bc I leave Saturday and I want to see it before you're "off" for the weekend and I'm off to the World!
Pwetty pwetty pweeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeee!! With a cherry on top! :-)

Ahh yes you are leaving soon!!! I cannot wait for your trip! Humm Before Friday. Which is tomorrow.. 25 pages of replies.. that's a lot.. better get movin!

Seriously... Look at all these lives you are disrupting and impacting by not sharing that video... You should be ashamed!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Love you...

Mean it...

What?!?!? can't hear ya.... :yo-yo:

love ya too

D~ <---- now post the video already

What video?? What are we talking about again?!?!

Great start to the report. Can't wait to silently read all about every detail. Now post that video. Have a good day!
Jane

Oh boy, i'm in trouble now.. Jane is even on the riot band wagon...

What Terri said!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Just found your TR and it looks like a fun group so I'm in.

Hi!!! thanks for joining! They are all nuts... Yet yes we really are lots of fun! glad to have you here!! so please feel free to join in on the riot!

Add me to the voices saying =====> you stopped THERE!?!? 3 PM?! Let's see the surprise!!!

well now. seems as you have! :rotfl:

Bring it on....

polish-mickey-riot-police.jpg

Im ready....

Sorry I'm late--I was having my "Disney Blues" period from being back from my own trip. LOL!

Disney blues are the WORST! i still have them. But being here writing this is helping TONS..

Are joining in on the riot that is about to happen?!?

200_s.gif

Lots of us...

One of you...

I know where you live...

I'll hunt you down....

And post the video myself...

If I have to...

Don't forget...

Cranfest is half way to your house...

Don't make me...

Because I will...

You know I will...

Waiting...

Waiting...

Waiting...

Printing my "How to Riot" manual as I type...

It's long...

25 pages...

D~ <--- C'mon... I leave in 2 hours~!!!!!! (Whiney voice)

The "Riot Manual" is almost finished printing...

Step one: Locate Rioters... (done)

Step two: Locate address... (done)

Step three: Make signs... (very good at doing that en route INSIDE a vehicle)

Step four: Put all 3 together...

OK all - who is with me???

Seriously - I leave in an hour!!! Where is this said video??? I am beginning to wonder if there's a video at all. :confused3

D~

Sept 5th 3:00

I left you all high and dry on Sept 5th at 3:00.

At 3:00 exactly the phone rang. :eek: (My phone does talk, speaks phonically against the caller I.D., pure enjoyment when people call!!) Tomb Buanna-door was calling!!! A.K.A Tom Bon-na-door (the way is it supposed to be said) is CALLING!!! Ugh oh I run though out the house in search of the phone! WTH happened to it! Grabbed the kitchen phone. “WHATS WRONG!”

Tom: Bell rang and they aren’t out!

Me: they are normally the last ones out this class is always in trouble for talking..

Tom: It’s 3:02 they still aren't out!!!!

Me: GO GET THEM!

3:05

Tom: Here they come are you ready?? Hangs up on me as I hear their little voices

I RUN to the front room! They’re on the way!!! The school is about 3 blocks from our house!!!
Be here any minute!! Holy cow the time has FINALLY come!!! I’m dancing in circles I’m jumping up and down.

tumblr_inline_mqq7i2wZMk1qz4rgp.gif

Dogs are jumping with me growling then started play fighting… I fall over them.

FINALLY Tom’s car pulls up THEY ARE HOME THIS IS IT! All the planning all the worrying all the stress I have been going through for 2 years.

THIS.
IS.
THE.
MOMENT I have been waiting for!!!!!!
:hyper:

I stand by the hallway. I cannot have them in the kitchen ‘THE BOX’ is in there. Need to block the entrance way.
Time to ‘act’ cool.:cool2:

First through the door is Meg followed by Zack, Matt and Tom.

HEY GUYS! How was school??? (like I care) :rolleyes2

Eh was OK as they are looking around wondering why Kathy, Haley, Grandma and Grandpa are here..

QUICKLY I say drop your stuff since I was home all day and bored, (yeah right) I made you a movie!!! (like this movie didn't take MONTHS to make.)

I want you to watch it RIGHT NOW! I’m so excited to show it to you!!! Everyone is here to watch it too I worked so hard!!!

Oh I see the “Mom has lost her ever lovin mind again let’s just do this” look on their faces.
I’m standing I cannot sit. Had to play the movie off my computer since the stupid thing would NOT load on You Tube!

As I am watching I notice it’s the WRONG ONE! :furious: Oh well.. a little late for the change now. So please excuse the pictures and the bad syncing of the music as the other one was perfection..

Watching this little video the kids thought I just whipped up in a couple of hours had tears in their eyes, except the kids. They still had the “something is up look.” Especially Matt, if you read the PTR then you know Matt saw stuff which was hidden in my room and I was deathly afraid he knew.
Here is the Reveal Video they were watching:

(Totally can skip until about 23:27 is when it turns. )

When the PRESS pause happens the kids all look at each other..... slooooowly.... Like sloooooow mo. Looking at everyone then

BAM​

there went my door REALLY LOUD! We all jumped and yelled TINK! Tinkerbell was here! They go running to the bay window looking around… See NOTHING.

LOOK IN THE HALLWAY! HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they reluctantly open the front door:

Had to tell them to bring it in!

Meg is saying "IT'S HEAVY!"

See Mom VIDEO TAPPING?!?!

Opening 'The Box'

Reading the cards:

The cards they read:

They didn't get it... :sad2:
I said let's see what else is on the video then! Zack i think at this point has a clue.

Back to the couch they went to watch the rest of the video!!!

I think it clicked in.. Zack you can see is tearing up.. Meg has a OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG look going on:

cannot see meg here she is crying! Zack you can clearly see IS crying.

They still weren't 100% Matt still has that I call B.S. look. as he was NOT believing this was really happening.

Here is where i need to add the REAL reveal Video.. as you will get the vibe of how this all went down!!! When i get home I WILL post the reveal video.
it really is the BEST MOM MOMENT IN THE HISTORY OF MOM MOMENTS!

Until then here is a little Video:

Little Video

I HOPE this quenches your thirst of the reveal day.. like i said i am going home tonight and uploading the real reveal video i have kept you all waiting LONG enough!!!!

Oh, you know, just sittin' here waiting until you get home to add the video in! popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

You MAY have just spared yourself from a riot! :thumbsup2 :lmao:

Lots of us...

there sure is...

One of you...

na ugh there are 5 of us and i have friends here....

I know where you live...

aa+braveheart-mel-gibson.jpg

I'll hunt you down....

popcorn::

And post the video myself...

GOOD cuz i cannot figure this damn thing out.

If I have to...

:rolleyes1

Don't forget...

:idea:

Cranfest is half way to your house...

cranberries.jpeg

Don't make me...

:coffee:

Because I will...

You know I will...

Braveheartraver.gif

Waiting...

Waiting...

Waiting...

:hourglass

Printing my "How to Riot" manual as I type...

It's long...

I'm a member
book-riot-quarterly-box.jpg

25 pages...

D~ <--- C'mon... I leave in 2 hours~!!!!!! (Whiney voice)

I AM TRYING!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to watch the reveal! SO, so exciting!

I swear to you i am hoe the damn thing is plugged into my computer i cannot figure this stupid thing out.

Gah - tease! I wanna know!

And I like your nails. ;)

Thanks!!! i do like them!!!
I swear to you i am trying..

Bahahahahahabahahaha... Best thread ever!

where is my Fra-Gilie- award?!?!

The "Riot Manual" is almost finished printing...

Step one: Locate Rioters... (done)

Step two: Locate address... (done)

Step three: Make signs... (very good at doing that en route INSIDE a vehicle)

Step four: Put all 3 together...

OK all - who is with me???

Seriously - I leave in an hour!!! Where is this said video??? I am beginning to wonder if there's a video at all. :confused3

D~

OMG i just died laughing....

Oh, you know, just sittin' here waiting until you get home to add the video in! popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

You MAY have just spared yourself from a riot! :thumbsup2 :lmao:

well your just gunna have to wait a little longer.. NA NA NA NA

seriously.. Can't figure out the cam corder...

:thumbsup2

I think you're right!

hell i might just wait until MONDAY!!!!!

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HA HA HA HA HA HA...

Just kidding. i am sitting here laughing at you all... i have the camera attached to my computer.. and NOTHING!!! Give me a few minute.... :teacher:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter