Most natural-tasting water enhancers?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
My favorite flavor is iced tea, but those water enhancers make it taste too "artificially". But I get tired of the taste of plain water. Anyone got a water enhancer they really enjoy?

Have you tried making your own iced tea sweetened with Stevia? I just throw a couple of orange pekoe tea bags in a tall glass of water, add a couple True Lemon and True Lime packets, and sweeten to taste with Stevia.

Have you tried to make your own infused water with fresh fruit?
You can come up with any combo that you like and you can't get any more natural than that.

If you like the tea flavor the best you can try a cold brew herbal tea too.

I too like the fruit infused water...and I like ice cubes with fruit frozen in them for water/tea as the ice melts and especially for cocktails!

I don't mind stuff like Crystal lite & la croix, but the most natural flavoring for water is fruit. There's a lot of tools now to help you infuse/juice/freeze/etc.

I don't use water enhancers because I have not found one that I like, I do not like artificial sweeteners. I have found an enhanced water that I love, it is called Hint. It is made with just water and fruit, nothing else. My favorite is kiwi/strawberry. It is a bit pricey but worth it!

Twinings cold brew iced tea bags. My favorite is citrus twist(aka Lady Grey).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter