most current movie you have seen

the last movie i saw in the theatres was legally blonde 2... the last dvd i saw was the fast and the furious and serendipity on july 4th i saw how to lose a guy in 10 days.... im waiten for a couple of my friends to get back from debate camp to go see 2 fast 2 furious!! w00t w00t i cant wait!!

I saw Legally Blonde 2 the day it came out. The first one is definately better than the second one. :bounce:

in the theater: sinbad--it wasn't as bad as i thouht it was going to be, and before that i saw T3. on v: i saw xXx butit wasn't very good.

jus got bac (litterally) from seeing Pirates of the Caribbean.. and i am still drooling over Orlando!!!

I saw How to Deal a couple of days ago.

Well i just got done watching Phone Booth on DVD, but the last movie i saw in theatres was Finding Nemo

me and my friend were really bored the other day so we watched Spice World, such a bad movie. No plot whatsoever, the perfect kind to make fun of !:jester: lol the last movie i saw in theaters though was Legally blonde 2

Ummmmmmm The last movie I saw in the theater is Pirates of the Caribbean.

And after that was a lifetime movie about a mom who starts working for the police department to stop men from getting with young girls on the internet............Well my cousins were watching it, plus there was nothing else to do!!!!!:rolleyes:

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, awesome chick flick. Watched it at a sleepover. I really really liked it! Happily ever after, the way all chick flicks should be. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter