More released entertainment discounts!!

Some terrific rates being posted! I was having a terrible time getting the rate I wanted too and this week suddenly Entertainment rates became available for my dates too! They are actually lower than when I visited 2 and 3 years ago.

I was able to get a Fan Club rate of $129.00 for a pool view at HRH for Nov. 29 & 30 by calling Loews . Tried for Entertainment rate, but it was not available. Thanks for all the tips!!

Originally posted by SuAnne
I was able to get a Fan Club rate of $129.00 for a pool view at HRH for Nov. 29 & 30 by calling Loews . Tried for Entertainment rate, but it was not available. Thanks for all the tips!!

WOW! That's great! I don't understand what's going on! First I had Fan club Garden view at HRH for $146 for Dec 5 and 6 then after reading here, I got $125 Garden View with the Entertainment card!!! Your rate is even better!

I don't understand these variations!!

I just called LOEWS directly (previously I called Universal's #). I asked for both Entertainment rate and the Fan Club Rate and she told me the Entertainment rate was $125, then she told me the Fan Club rate was $129. Both were Garden View at HRH. How interesting!

**UPDATE**

I just called the Universal # AGAIN and she, too, had those rates. She said that the Fan Club rate is $129 for BOTH Garden View and Pool View!!!

The rates do seem all over the place! When I called on Friday the Fan Club rate I was quoted for RPH was $160.00 for a pool view!! Needless to say for $129.00 pool view at HRH I grabbed it!

Thanks for posting!

Just changed my $219/night at Royal Pacific to $125! I wouldn't have called if you hadn't posted...

All these room rate changes... does it mean that if I have an RP room for the E rate of $110, it's possible that it may go even lower and I have to keep calling and have it applied to my ressie if it does go lower?

I don't think so, if you already have the ENT rate then you already have it. Although some people hav been posting that the fam club rate is slightly lower. I posted because I had been unable to get the ENT rate as it was not available. Then, I noticed someone (Barb?) had posted to say that she got it for next week and it hadn't been available prior to that. So.... I called and suddenly it was available to me also and I posted to let others know. This all happened to coincide with the news that ENT was no longer holding to a 4 night minimum so maybe that's why the rates changed!
Jenn

Entertainment rate seems to have different restrictions for different times of year. When I booked yesterday, for beginning of May, the restriction was still 5 night minimum.

these boards are AWESOME!!

I just called back reservations (after reading this thread)
after getting AAA rate a few weeks ago when the Entertainment rate was not available for Dec. 20-22.

I got a rate of $125 at HRH!!!! The boards saved me $50 a night :)

Thank you, thank you!

I am way to excited. I just got HRH for April 25/26 for $125, and PBH in October for $155/night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter