More points from the Non playable characters

I wonder if the order for extra credits has any relationship to the order in which you originally visited each NPC.

No I do not think so either I do them the same way for each character

1.Es
2.Ned
3.BlackHeart
4.Mal
5.Yeti

most always get 20 points although one day I did notice that I got 40 for one.

have not done them today, as soon as it loads I will report.

Mal

Sorry to drift off topic, but I know where to find the first two....where do you find 3, 4, & 5? I am still finding my way around....THANKS!

ETA: Ok, I just found Blackbeard and I clicked on him for the first time. I got 40 credits and a pin....is that normal for the first time you click on the non-playing characters??

only got 20 each.

Mtbluejeans-yes that is normal...try the guide it is a sticky at the top of the board...I think it will help you out alot.

Mal

I will let everyone know--I have already used my one account today--I will go and try the others--will report back in a little while :)

ok I just tried this way and I switched it up a little:

Shruken Ned - 40
Esmeralda - 20
Dragon - 20
Captain Blackheart - 20
Yeti - 20

Maleficent2 said:
....Mtbluejeans-yes that is normal...try the guide it is a sticky at the top of the board...I think it will help you out alot.

Mal
OK. So much information.....so little time!! AAAAAAAAHHH!

mtblujeans said:
OK. So much information.....so little time!! AAAAAAAAHHH!

There's plenty of time! You just have to spend it ALL on VMK!

There's plenty of time! You just have to spend it ALL on VMK!
:rotfl2:

yeah well where were you last night I roamed all over VMK and did not run into one DISer I was playing "bluefairytoo" so I did not have anyone in my friends list yet.....it was sad all alone ;)

Mal

I did the following:
Shruken Ned -
Esmeralda -
Dragon -
Captain Blackheart -
Yeti -

20 each. I go for points every day, and not inthe same order. So far nothing beyond what is normal for me.

maybe the order is how you got them and got their pins. :rolleyes: Like the first time you clicked on them. maybe that might be the order

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter