Moonlight Magic is BACK!

Park entry has been 6 pm for many years including this years Epcot MM events. So yes, 7 pm is unusual. The actual event start time is not until 1 hour after the park closes for the day.
So is the actual advertised time for HS MM 10p-12:30a? Just curious for the one we have in June.

Thank you, so it is 30 minutes after park close, not an hour.
Which is also unusual as previously all MM events officially started one hour after parking closing. That start time applies to any special characters, dance party, etc. Once the park has closed for the night, they will be checking everyone for MM wristbands at ride entrances.

I’d be particularly interested in how they do meet and greets tonight. If it reverts back to the way it was done in the past, that could make for some long lines. I’d also be interested in which characters make an appearance and whether PhotoPass is available.

Last edited:
We're going on 6/16 (it's our first time & super excited!!). So if we enter at a 7pm, do we need to leave the park at 9pm (when park closes) and then re-enter at 9:30pm?

Having a nightmare using the snack credits. When you look on the menus items “qualify as a snack credit” yet at the actual location they don’t have the purple icon (happened at Woodys and Catalina Eddies) and the only options with the purple icon are deserts… anyone found any good savoury credit items? Thinking a pretzel might be our only option

Ok so managed to get the breadsticks from Catalina Eddies after discussing with a lovely CM that agreed if it says it on the mobile menu then surely it should be included

Having a nightmare using the snack credits. When you look on the menus items “qualify as a snack credit” yet at the actual location they don’t have the purple icon (happened at Woodys and Catalina Eddies) and the only options with the purple icon are deserts… anyone found any good savoury credit items? Thinking a pretzel might be our only option
I looked on the MDE app like I was going to order a meal (before everything closed) and it listed everything that counted as a snack. I think all the sides, desserts, and non specialty drinks were included.

I looked on the MDE app like I was going to order a meal (before everything closed) and it listed everything that counted as a snack. I think all the sides, desserts, and non specialty drinks were included.

Yes that’s what I did but then at the locations items that were listed on MDE app as a side (for example breadsticks at Catalina Eddies) were not on the menu with the purple snack icon and they refused to give them to us with the credit

Yes that’s what I did but then at the locations items that were listed on MDE app as a side (for example breadsticks at Catalina Eddies) were not on the menu with the purple snack icon and they refused to give them to us with the credit
I’m sorry! I’m glad they were able to help you at Catalina Eddys.

Rosie’s has been awesome - even selling full menu (beer too!) after closing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter