Moonlight Magic for Epcot?

Reportedly 15,000 to 20,000 attended the MK event. The lines for the attractions may be not worth attending.

:earsboy: Bill

We're staying at BWV, AND I agree. Hope we're right!
I hope I right also. We're planning on the second night (12/11) and will be staying at BCV.

I've done an after hours event at Epcot before and we were able to exit via the IG. The gate was closed, but someone was there that would open it to allow people to exit.

I'm disappointed the World Showcase won't be open. I was really looking forward to touring the countries with low crowds.

I've never attended any of the moonlight events, but it sounds kind of blah compared to the other parks.

Technically there are more things open during extra magic evening hours that during the DVC moonlight magic event.

Do you have a specific question or just a general what information did the online form ask for?

It is a very general question. I have never tried to book a member event like this online. Is there a form? Where is it? I have always called. Thought booking online would be faster and easier.

It is a very general question. I have never tried to book a member event like this online. Is there a form? Where is it? I have always called. Thought booking online would be faster and easier.

Registration will be done using a webform which can be accessed from this page: https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/member-events/moonlight-magic-epcot/

You might need to log on to see the registration button once the booking window opens.

You may (or may not) receive an email from DVC with a direct link to registration page.

The form will ask for basic information like:
Are you staying on property. If yes, which resort.
Member Name
Membership Number
Which Event Date (if multiple)
Number of Guests (including member)

Registration will be done using a webform which can be accessed from this page: https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/member-events/moonlight-magic-epcot/

You might need to log on to see the registration button once the booking window opens.

You may (or may not) receive an email from DVC with a direct link to registration page.

Member Name
Membership Number

Thank you. :)

Member Name
Membership Number

Thank you! They said they will be sending an email out but haven't received it yet. Has anyone gotten the email?

It's now the day before. I have not received an email.
Has anybody received an email yet?

We've never received an email prior to booking actually starting.
So it's just a matter of going on line at 9 am tomorrow to the page with the information about the event, and there will be a link there to reserve?
Thanks.

So it's just a matter of going on line at 9 am tomorrow to the page with the information about the event, and there will be a link there to reserve?
Yes. You might need to log on to actually see the button.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter