Moonlight Magic at Disneyland?

SherylLC

DIS Veteran
Hey there, do you think there is any chance they'll announce a Moonlight Magic for us West Coasters?

I would hope so, but DVC has remained quiet about this despite the questions they have received.

I've been wondering about this, too. I wonder if they might announce an event when they begin sales for the new DVC property at the DL hotel? I don't think any sales announcement has been made, but I wonder if it would be reasonable to think sales could start in 2023?

I've looked into the recent Disney Files magazine, which is talks about Cosmic Rewind and there's still nothing about the event coming to Disneyland. Maybe in the next Disney Files or an email sent out by DVC

Any updates or rumors. I’m still hopeful for Nov 2022

I am also hoping for November too. I would have sworn that when MM was first announced for 2022 that there was a note about something being announced later for DL. But I just double checked the website and don't see anything. We are going to the AK one in September, but would love a Disneyland one later this year too.

I am also hoping for November too. I would have sworn that when MM was first announced for 2022 that there was a note about something being announced later for DL.
I don't recall ever seeing anything about potential future dates when they announced the 2022 events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts