Sure, I grabbed that list while I was in the Community Hall. Don't see any Sea Salt Scrubs, but they do that at Beach Club a couple of days per week.View attachment 648736

Thanks! As far as the ones at BC, I'm using the one I made there solo in January, and I love it. Next trip I'm going to be at OKW, DH's favorite. There's no way he's going to consider, "Can we stay at BC so I can make another Sea Salt Scrub?"
I wonder what this paint a plaster is.

Thanks! As far as the ones at BC, I'm using the one I made there solo in January, and I love it. Next trip I'm going to be at OKW, DH's favorite. There's no way he's going to consider, "Can we stay at BC so I can make another Sea Salt Scrub?"
Paint a plaster is painting ceramics. Just acrylic paint and they spray it with gloss. They have piggy banks, Disney figures, magnets, trays, trinket boxes...stuff like that. You can do the scrub at Beach Club even if you're not staying there - if you just plan a dinner or something over there, you can do the scrub activity while you're there. Riviera also does scrubs every day in the Eventi Room, if you're planning to visit there for Topolino's or anything.

I think it’s a legit enough reason to stay at BC! 😜

Hey guys!!! With March only a couple of days away, I would truly appreciate it if anyone who will be in The World during the month of March could please post the March Recreation Calendar for the Disney resort they are staying at!! I’d love to keep this thread as up to date as possible! Thank you all so much in advance for your help and I hope you all have a wonderful trip!!! :earsgirl::earsboy:🍀

Just found All Star Movies! If anyone finds/takes a better picture, I’d appreciate it. Thanks!!

58B0612D-52FE-4113-826F-7812DBCADBB0.jpeg

4E45A652-D015-40FF-B931-DFE49DC31F79.jpeg

French Quarter!

Attachments

• 4A392031-FCC0-4827-BBD0-3368BB9B42F5.jpeg
    4A392031-FCC0-4827-BBD0-3368BB9B42F5.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 23

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter