• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Monorail Resort w/ Best Christmas Dec.

rpbear

DIS Veteran
DH, DD14, DD8 and I will be at WDW for two night 12/13 and 12/14. We are going to MVMCP on 12/13. We want to stay in a monorail resort for such a short trip. I was wondering which resort has the best Christmas decorations. I think I have read the GF is nice, but I don't remember reading about the Poly or CR.

If I were going at Christmastime and especially going for MVMCP it would be no contest, the Wilderness Lodge! The best Christmas decorations and I know you wanted monorail but they have a boat in front to take you to MK and leaving MK you walk right out to your private boat to take you back to WL. It would take more time doing monorail I think! Look at pics, check it out! Have a great trip!

We toured most of the WDW deluxe resorts to check out their decorations last Christmas. GF is absolutely gorgeous, plus they had great gingerbread houses and the evening we toured, there was even a handbell choir performing in the lobby.

Of the monorail resorts, Grand Floridian has the most gorgeous decorations. We toured all the resorts in 2000: GF and WL are the best.

Thanks for everyones input, I have the GF reserved for those 2 nights and will stay with that reservation. :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter