Monday's REALLY LATE RIDDLE!

Good morning :wave:

Stupid guess sent. But my real answer is Monday's suck, so who cares :rolleyes: :teeth:

Morning everyone. Very busy here, since my coworker was let go on Friday, and my network admin is in Ireland. But I'm IN! And off back to work! :wave: :donald:

Grammyof2 said:
Angel - Lets go somewhere that has guys with tans, fans, drinks, food, and small amounts of clothing :goodvibes

8395999_l.jpg

I'm in, did I beat Lou???

Did Lou refuse to get on the plane after all. I better go check his blog.

Lou if you are here please save me from tickerfactory. I don't want to be like everybody else.

Haley...

tu.gif

and Lou made it back to reality. I think he's probably swamped at work right now. And in his defense...(am I really saying this?...lol)...the riddle wasnt posted before he left for work!

:teeth:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Awesome...over thirty replies! Maybe for Tuesday we could make it a combo Riddle/circumcision debate, and break a hundred?
:lmao:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Awesome...over thirty replies! Maybe for Tuesday we could make it a combo Riddle/circumcision debate, and break a hundred?

We are so lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lately! :teeth: :rotfl:

and Im not doing a riddle today! Sorry!

It's Dyan's day...and she sent me an email this morning saying she couldnt get on the DIS.

anyone want to post one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter