MONDAY RIDDLE: a Birthday Party for Loubon!

Morning Riddlers! I haven't been here in a while, but with all the tagging thats been going on, I figure this will be the place everyone will be coming to with their funniest stuff as they try to get tagged. So I'll be here every so often. I don't have time to do the riddle right now, but will try and get to it this afternoon.

I don't have a clue who sher brought yet, but I know she brought some wine!

See y'all this afternoon!

BLessings!
MarkyMArk

Happy Birthday Lou!!!!

PM sent, I should be in, unless Donna gets really technical. (Phooey on technicalities.)

Please remember a moment of silence at 8:46.

Amy:

d2574.gif

Bethany:
d2574.gif

HEY DUCK!!!!!!!...... :p :p :p

Good morning.

No time to figure this out right now. Maybe later.

Happy Birthday again Lou.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I just realized the riddle from Friday is locked :lmao: :lmao:

No clue when I'll be able to get over to this rockin' party or even attempt to figure the riddle, but wanted to say :wave: and Happy Birthday to Lou anyway :bday:

Hope everyone enjoys the day. This Monday thing sucks :rolleyes: I'd much rather be here playing!!!

Well crap!!!

So close to the woo hooty and I have a meeting in 10 minutes!!!

I'd rather woo hooty than go to a meeting!!!!

RV---you have a lot to live up to today!

Oh and just to rub it in......I'm leaving for WDW on Saturday!! Then I'm outta here!!! :mickeyjum :donald: :tigger: :goofy: :sulley: :stitch:

services01.jpg

The breakfast buffet should be set up by 9. Angel is late cause she is drinking the beer that didn't fit in her car :teeth:

My head still hurts too much to think....instead I'll just bring the BLING!

Ok I am in even though I have never riddled before.
And I am not sure who Donna is (Grammy? who is also a queen) and what she likes to drink
People who know nothing (like me!) really need one more clue cause we end up with 2 drinks unaccounted for.....

Happy Birthday Lou! I hope you had a wonderful day!

PM sent and I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

Have a great Monday everyone!

Good Morning Sunshines and Happy Birthday Lou!! :sunny:
Question, Donna are you nuts? Also, why did the Friday riddle get locked :confused3

L107ANGEL said:
Good Morning Sunshines and Happy Birthday Lou!! :sunny:
Question, Donna are you nuts? Also, why did the Friday riddle get locked :confused3

I think the tag fairy is watching Donna's back.

Not that we wouldn't have shown up here anyway..... :rolleyes1

PM sent-

now what?
Just sit around and wait for the whohooties?

and Happy Birthday Lou! Though it seems like we celebrated just yesterday....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter