Momma's Boys Thread - the TV show

I can't believe that Michelle is still there. That is a lot of debt.

I have to question Michael's intentions if he knows the girl has so much debt and still "wants to get to know her" aka spend the evening kissing in the pool. He's obviously a quality catch himself.

I was enjoying this trainwreck of a show until last week when someone sent me this link. Looks like that sweet little Megan is a professional actress:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3163113/

Don't know if she was a plant or not. Don't know what to make of the show now, but I still watch it LOL!

I was enjoying this trainwreck of a show until last week when someone sent me this link. Looks like that sweet little Megan is a professional actress:

Don't know if she was a plant or not. Don't know what to make of the show now, but I still watch it LOL!

I missed last night, but when she freaked out about leaving/staying I knew she had to have been paid to play the "part".

I found that Megan girls myspace page. She claims that was the real her on the show.

Yeah....right. Haha.

When is this show actually on? Did I miss it last night?

I will have to see if I can catch a rerun if I did. I think Mrs. B is crazy as a bat. There is no way I would want that loon for a MIL! :rotfl:

When is this show actually on? Did I miss it last night?

I will have to see if I can catch a rerun if I did. I think Mrs. B is crazy as a bat. There is no way I would want that loon for a MIL! :rotfl:

It's on Monday night on NBC at 10pm. I hear that there are reruns on the WE channel, but I'm not sure when.

She is nuts. Even though I think that her son seems to be pretty decent, I would have passed on him knowing I would have to deal with his mom.

I found this show by accident today - some kind of marathon session.. (Trying to get over a bug so I'm kind of laying around..) All I can say is - WOW !!!!

And Mrs. B??? God help the girl who ends up with her for a MIL!! :eek:

There's another episode on right now on the WE channel.. I'm taping it..

It is a train wreck but I still watch...

Now there is another show coming on at the same time only on ABC this Monday. About people think they are beautiful or perfect something like that. They think they are on to win the most beautiful person prize but the judges are looking for inner beauty.

Oh my goodness! I'm watching the third episode on WE right now. I'm laughing so hard at Mrs. B. She honestly thinks that the reason people didn't cook it because they didn't know the dish?! Sorry Mrs. B rhymes with witch, it's not the dish they're afraid of!

I like Megan - and yes I thought she had a good heart, but it kind of bothers me when women say they don't want children. Before I get flamed a good friend of mine (now 37) feels the same way. I'm always questioning that in the back of my mind. The thing is, she loves children. She is now a Principal at an Elementary school, but was a teacher for a while. I just don't understand that. I always think there is some deep rooted psychologically disturbing reason why.

I'm 36 - never wanted kids. The reason why has nothing to do with a deep rooted issue. It's just that I love my life the way it is and never wanted that kind of responsibility. I'm not weird or disturbed in any way. I just know what I want in life and kids aren't it. I applaud Megan's honesty and for knowing what she wants.

I knew she was a fake. She seemed just too perfect "nerd on the outside/beauty waiting to emerge from her shell." I liked her, but she seemed a total fake to me.

I'm 36 - never wanted kids. The reason why has nothing to do with a deep rooted issue. It's just that I love my life the way it is and never wanted that kind of responsibility. I'm not weird or disturbed in any way. I just know what I want in life and kids aren't it. I applaud Megan's honesty and for knowing what she wants.

I give the girl her props, she was honest. Again, my girlfriend has explained her view too, I just don't get it. I couldn't imagine NOT seeing myself in a little one. If I couldn't have my own, I thought I would adopt (for awhile I thought I couldn't have children). What's funny is, once I had one, I didn't want another. DH and DD wore me down - after 8 years I had another, but that's it. I respect your and anybody else's decision not to have children, I just thought all little girls want their own babies, but I guess we grow up and change our minds.

I'm finding that with EVERY new reality show there a few opportunists on them. It is a quick way to make your mark in the "acting" business - make a name for yourself. I can remember watching one in particular when this guy flat out stated that his agent recommended reality shows and thought it would be good for his career. I've seen him in at least two other reality shows. If Megan was acting, she's good. She convinced me.

Train wreck but still have to watch!

I saw the link for Megan last night and then watched the show this morning (I taped it earlier). Very interesting watching it knowing she is an actress. I wonder if she was there for her career (which I think she was) if she pulled herself out because maybe she felt guilty about everyone being so nice to her. What do you think?

Pretty much most of the cast have been on other reality shows and done other acting (adult movies or otherwise!) Keep in mind that these shows need to find people who can just walk away from jobs (!) and responsibilities for a month or two at a time. Most people can't or won't.

Pretty much most of the cast have been on other reality shows and done other acting (adult movies or otherwise!) Keep in mind that these shows need to find people who can just walk away from jobs (!) and responsibilities for a month or two at a time. Most people can't or won't.

Exactly. And I find it hard to believe that any of these girls are "competing" for these guys. The only thing they're "competing" for is more screen time. Still fun to watch though.... ;)

don't believe for a second any of these contestants are expecting to find "true love" on this or any reality show - but it's the most entertaining of the "looking for love" shows (thanks to Mrs B!)

and yes - i agree that Megan seemed too good to be true....

i think most of them signed on for their 15 minutes of fame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter