Molly from AllEars leaving :(

I wonder if that’s because of the length of the mammoth club videos? We’ve had to restart some 2-3 times because life came up and their videos are a full hour. It’s hard with work and kids right now for us to find a full hour we can devote to watching a YouTube video.
I fast forward on any YouTube video that is longer than I'd like. It's nice to grab the parts that are important to me without committing too much time.

I wonder if that’s because of the length of the mammoth club videos? We’ve had to restart some 2-3 times because life came up and their videos are a full hour. It’s hard with work and kids right now for us to find a full hour we can devote to watching a YouTube video.
I beleive YouTube would only count your views as a single view if they are all done within the span of a few days.

I'm glad Molly is doing well on her own. I saw her in the background of The Dis' Halloween Horror Nights video so it seems that Mammoth Club is already on Universal's media list (Only media are allowed to film in the houses) 😀
Yep, she posted on Insta that when she arrived she was presented with media credential. She said almost bawled her eyes out.

Has anyone watched her latest video on secrets at AK? We want to watch it (love the hidden details she does), but also don’t want to know too much (like how they made the floating mountains etc). Is it more of a hidden detail video or are there potential “spoilers” in there?

Thx!!

Has anyone watched her latest video on secrets at AK? We want to watch it (love the hidden details she does), but also don’t want to know too much (like how they made the floating mountains etc). Is it more of a hidden detail video or are there potential “spoilers” in there?

Thx!!
It wont ruin it. Just talking about the neat things to look for and info on the backstories of alot of the rides which will actually make your trip better imo

Thx!!
Watch it! It was full of fascinating details. Will not spoil anything. It is long, so we watched it over two days. It’s a masterpiece.

So gutted that Molly from All Ears is leaving… we just discovered her videos about a month ago and our family has been obsessed with watching her content- she has such a genuine and fun persona and to watch her in our favorite place (wdw) was a fun family activity. My daughter will often say “hey, do you want to watch a molly?” Lol!

I’ve tried other vloggers, but they tend to annoy me after a while! Some a very short while 😬

Hoping she is going to create her own channel for wdw content… she is super talented, so hoping that comes to be!

Anyone have any intel on what her plans are next?
Interested in her VLOGS... do you have a link to check it out?

Anyone else seem to think that Allears is trying to go in the same direction as Mammoth Club? I have noticed in the last few AE videos that I have watched since Molly's departure that they seem to be sending groups of "reporters" out to the parks/resorts/DS to tackle food and tasks when it used to just be Molly and the occasional Molly/Quincy duo. It feels to me like they are trying to make it seem like its a bunch of friends out in Disney having fun similar to Molly, Alan and Max making videos together. However the AE cast is clearly not as close as MC and to me it seems very forced in AE videos. I cant even get through them because they are so cringey.

Anyone else seem to think that Allears is trying to go in the same direction as Mammoth Club? I have noticed in the last few AE videos that I have watched since Molly's departure that they seem to be sending groups of "reporters" out to the parks/resorts/DS to tackle food and tasks when it used to just be Molly and the occasional Molly/Quincy duo. It feels to me like they are trying to make it seem like its a bunch of friends out in Disney having fun similar to Molly, Alan and Max making videos together. However the AE cast is clearly not as close as MC and to me it seems very forced in AE videos. I cant even get through them because they are so cringey.
Agreed, I tried to watch a few that seemed like interesting topics.. and couldnt watch them just very forced happy feeling. Also the Thumbnails are so cringe...

To me it's more about gauging reaction to new possible permanent replacements, and watching their chemistry together. And that so far, none of them seem strong enough in the public eye to go out by themselves. Less about copying someone else.

To me it's more about gauging reaction to new possible permanent replacements, and watching their chemistry together. And that so far, none of them seem strong enough in the public eye to go out by themselves. Less about copying someone else.

I agree. It makes sense that they would take a group approach with the new faces. While some of them have potential, I don't think any of the new ones are ready to branch out on their own. Molly is unique in that while it's fun to see her interact with others, she can completely carry a video on her own. It's going to take some time for All Ears to figure out if they have anyone that can really carry that torch. I actually hope they figure it out. I think their editor Chris is an absolute hoot, and does a great job bringing those videos to life. He's one of the main reasons we keep watching.

I agree. It makes sense that they would take a group approach with the new faces. While some of them have potential, I don't think any of the new ones are ready to branch out on their own. Molly is unique in that while it's fun to see her interact with others, she can completely carry a video on her own. It's going to take some time for All Ears to figure out if they have anyone that can really carry that torch. I actually hope they figure it out. I think their editor Chris is an absolute hoot, and does a great job bringing those videos to life. He's one of the main reasons we keep watching.
Yesss! The AE editing is fantastic. Completely agree. Would be nice if they could come up with a couple of duos that have some good chemistry. Also wouldn’t mind throwing in someone over the age 25 too, just for a different perspective. They need someone who would draw me in and want to watch their commentary. I did like Quincy with Molly, or anyone with Molly really.

Molly is authentic and the real deal.

They need to be looking for that.

Watch it! It was full of fascinating details. Will not spoil anything. It is long, so we watched it over two days. It’s a masterpiece.

I agree we started it one night after I got home from work and was dead tired and could not really pay attention. Stopped it and started next day from beginning. It was amazing. So many facts I did not know in there and I thought I had heard it all. Brilliant video. Just brilliant.

Actually, I thought AllEars was trying to be more "hip" to a younger 20'ish crowd. Clearly not after the 40+ crowd.
Maybe their new style will work. Based on views, I think not. I still watch, but fast forward through most and then wonder why I wasted my time.

finally bit the bullet. have been really disappointed in many of the their last videos and unsubscribed. Not sure they will care as i clearly am not in the demographic they are shooting fo ( I am older then their demographic) . But I am gone. Not sure how many others have dropped, but it seems like quite a few.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter