Modifying a reservation online?

YourEveryDayAdam

DIS Veteran
Am I going crazy or did they remove the ability to change a reservation online? I need to add a guest to an existing reservation and I cannot find it. Am I going crazy?

I’m in the dashboard, and see my reservation, but when I click on it to make changes, I don’t see any options?

It looks like they're doing updates to the DVC website. Maybe try changing your reservation tomorrow?

I haven't been able to get in for about an hour. But, earlier, I did modify and update a few guests.

I haven't been able to get in for about an hour. But, earlier, I did modify and update a few guests.

After you were able to add guests within your DVC account, were you able to add them in your MyDisneyExperience account?

I added a friend to my Bay Lake Tower and Vero Beach reservations for August in my DVC account.

I was able to pair this friend to my Vero stay in My Disney Experience, but not to my Bay Lake Tower stay. :confused3

I get this message: "There was an issue assigning one or more Guests to this reservation." It says to call them, but I don't know if it matters. It's a single-night, no-park stay before Vero, and she's listed as a guest in the DVC account. I'm just concerned she'll have issues with charging to her Magic Band and getting into the room and pool.

I got that error message too for one of my guests that is in my friends list.

I left it as is because it still allowed me to book park days for her so it must have recognized her.

I got that error message too for one of my guests that is in my friends list.

I left it as is because it still allowed me to book park days for her so it must have recognized her.

Weird. She doesn't have a park ticket, so I can't test that method out. She's on my friends list. It's just extra weird that I didn't get that message for her for Vero, but I did for BLT. My thought was that it has something to do with one being WDW and the other not. :badpc:

I just realized my stay is BLT and getting that message...maybe something with that?

I just realized my stay is BLT and getting that message...maybe something with that?

Oooooh, perhaps.

I feel like we should have created Disney IT Bingo cards for all the recent glitches, although I would not have known what to put on the card because so many New & Improved! Glitches have been surprises.

After you were able to add guests within your DVC account, were you able to add them in your MyDisneyExperience account?

I added a friend to my Bay Lake Tower and Vero Beach reservations for August in my DVC account.

I was able to pair this friend to my Vero stay in My Disney Experience, but not to my Bay Lake Tower stay. :confused3

I get this message: "There was an issue assigning one or more Guests to this reservation." It says to call them, but I don't know if it matters. It's a single-night, no-park stay before Vero, and she's listed as a guest in the DVC account. I'm just concerned she'll have issues with charging to her Magic Band and getting into the room and pool.

I picked up a night at AKV in a standard view a couple of weeks ago, and it gave me the same error message for either my wife or son (it didn't specify which one was the "problem") when I tried to add them to MDE. I let it go, because I was able to modify my original reservation to add the additional night in a savanna view (what my original reservation was for) a day or two later, so it wasn't an issue after that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter