• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Modified Existing Ressie for 12/20 today and added new tickets

DemonLlama

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this is helpful for anyone else, but this afternoon, as I've been checking for a few weeks, I was able to change my package reservation room at Pop from 2 occupants to 4 and add the additional two 5 day tickets as well as make the park reservation days to match the first two. I was under the impression there were no new ticket sales, but apparently that's not entirely true?

(My son and daughter in law had planned to save up a bit longer and book a room themselves but the reservation system closed down just days after I'd made my room/package reservation for 2.)

Our trip isn't until December -- don't know if that makes any difference.

Yeah I believe that, as of a few days ago, you're now able to modify existing RO reservations into packages online and over the phone. You can add tickets to RO but you can't outright buy tickets themselves.

They also re-added the "cancel reservation" button to the plans page. It was gone for our reservation with "call" message but is now back. I am guessing this will free up the CM lines.

Yeah I believe that, as of a few days ago, you're now able to modify existing RO reservations into packages online and over the phone. You can add tickets to RO but you can't outright buy tickets themselves.
Does anyone know if this also applies to DVC resort reservations with points? Can I modify one of those to add theme park tickets (wouldn't really be a "package" I think?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter