Moderate Resorts with 2 Queen Beds?

Stasieki

DIS Veteran
Can someone remind me which ones? I am hoping Caribbean Beach has started some sort of renovation to include them?

The only mods I know of with queens are csr pofq. Por will be getting them over the next 7-9 + months. I believe cbr is still doubles. Check out the csr official page, the new rooms look great and the resorts about the same size as cbr (huge). Have a great trip!

There have been no rumors or anything about CBR getting queen beds. I am guessing that since they just had a major rehab in 2007/2008 that they will not be getting them. As the pp indicated, the CSR has them, POFQ is finishing up their rehab and now has them and POR-Riverside will get them (along with a new "princess" themed room), as soon as the POFQ rehab is complete.

Princess rooms - awesome! We are either going in Oct or Dec this year. I wonder if they would be done by then. Off to google:) - thanks.

POFQ is finished with it's refurb.

POR should be starting soon (not sure of exact dates) and will be finished by next summer, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter