• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP

EMouse81

Earning My Ears
Hi been trying to book tickets for MNSSHP in august from the UK all day. We have a reservation at the Polynesian and logged into my Disney Experience. Also tried the phone number on the website - my husband waited for over 2 hours and was transferred only for the line to go silent and I was told we cannot make booking from the UK. Anyone having a similar experience?

I am in US and cant purchase yet either. I got the email to purchase on 4/28 and stayting at Riviera but nothing.

Hi been trying to book tickets for MNSSHP in august from the UK all day. We have a reservation at the Polynesian and logged into my Disney Experience. Also tried the phone number on the website - my husband waited for over 2 hours and was transferred only for the line to go silent and I was told we cannot make booking from the UK. Anyone having a similar experience?
Hopefully you have already figured this out but my hotel reservations were NOT linked to my disney experience. After I linked them I could buy them.

You need to us a VPN via this link: disneyworld.disney.go/tickets/events/

Also your reservation needs to be linked to your MDE account.

Thanks everyone - our resort reservation was linked but couldn’t get it to work online. Ended up calling the US reservation line (not the uk one on the website) and was able to book tickets with only a few minute wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter