MNSSHP for adults?

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by jamdisney, May 13, 2017.

1. DisDINK

DisDINK Lytum & Hyde Explosives Company

We aren't going till end of October...which means increase in ticket price for the party...we are thinking Carl and Ellie from Up for costumes...I can't deal with anything too complicated as I get overheated really easy...you will have a ball!

katmu likes this.
  2. FoxC63

FoxC63 DIS Veteran

We'll be traveling Oct 26-Nov 1, we always attend the last week in October since my DS was 5yrs old, he's now 13yrs. We love it! We don't try to pack a ton of things to do during the two parties we attend, we take it easypirate:

Last edited: May 16, 2017
    DisDINK likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. EvilIceQueen19

EvilIceQueen19 Earning My Ears

I've been to the party a couple of times with adults only- it's a blast. Everyone goes through the trick or treat lines, it's not just for kids. The parade they do is my favorite, and the stage show with the Sanderson Sisters shouldn't be missed. I usually don't wear a costume, just a villains shirt. I highly recommend it. I also recommend for parties only picking a few must do rides and focusing more on the special stuff offered

tjmw2727 and FoxC63 like this.
  5. jamdisney

jamdisney Earning My Ears

Very appreciative of all of these responses. My DH is not as thrilled about going to DW as I am, so it's good to be able to offer him new experiences. He's also not a morning person, so he'll enjoy a day when I'm not bugging him to go anywhere until 4pm.

FoxC63 likes this.
  6. PicsNPistons

PicsNPistons Earning My Ears

Just to add to the consensus. My wife and I went last year and it was SO much fun! One of our favorite things we've done at Disney. The parade was really cool as were the shows and fireworks.

Bonus is the really low ride wait times too. Can't wait to go again! You won't regret going :)

7. vbmom40

vbmom40 Mouseketeer

My sister and I went Last year in September and did a little trick or treating but mostly rode the rides because we were there such a short time. We got on all the rides quick except the SDMT 30 minutes each time. Well worth it. We are in our 50's.

8. my2lovedisney

my2lovedisney Mouseketeer

LOVE MNSSHP! We have 2 kids so, we don't TOT, but oh my we got so much candy! I came home with an abundance of it. It is so fun and for the wait times on rides alone totally worth it. There's like no wait. It is so fun. The parade is awesome! Lots of adults dress up. Have a blast!

9. samsteele

samsteele DIS Veteran

It's def worthwhile for adults. This will be my 3rd party this Fall. Don't miss highlights include: Sanderson Sisters show, Parade, Cadaver Dans, Haunted Mansion Ghost Hosts are extra spooky and Madam Carlotta or Renata show on the front lawn of the Haunted Mansion. I just focus on the party exclusives and find they alone are worth the admission.

10. DisneyAsh32

DisneyAsh32 Mouseketeer

My husband and I went to the Halloween party on Sept 2nd last year and we had a lot of fun. We did trick or treat. The best part was the short waits for all the rides. It was our first time seeing Hallowishes and we loved it! We didn't dress up but we had matching t-shirts on (Mine said "His beauty" and his said "Her beast")

FoxC63 likes this.
  11. FoxC63

FoxC63 DIS Veteran

I would love to get our pictures with the Cadavar Dans they look so cool and sound amazing!

samsteele likes this.