Sorry to cut this party short but my husband got the results on his scan at Karmanos Cancer Center and he's doing great. Nothing new has developed and I just want to spend this evening with him and our son.

Have a great night. Keep posting and see you on Monday! :grouphug:

Loved reading this - how fantastic!

Hey y'all so the rain totally messed with our plans and we ended up staying under cover in tomorrowland until the rain went away. I didn't even get over to the other side of the park last night so I wasn't able to look into anyone's questions. I'm so sorry! That pesky weather!

We rode Peter Pan, Buzz and Space Mountain during the heavy rain before meeting the 7 Dwarves. The wait times were all 5 min less than the posted time. We waited 50 min for the 7 Dwarves. They took a break during that time. Then we met Minnie and Goofy together. That's about a 10 min wait. We saw the fireworks from the back as we were leaving Fantasyland at 10:45. Went through two ToT stations in Tomorrowland. Didn't see Zootopia party anywhere on the Main Street. Probably it's cancelled due to the rain. Went into the fire station to get the Halloween SotMK card at 11:15. I think you can get it as long as it's still party time i.e. before midnight. We took another Headless horseman magic shot with the Zootopia costume before we left MK. We didn't bother to watch the Hocus Pocus show and left MK at 11:30. I think we still got quite a bit done despite the weather. Glad that we did all the outdoor stuff at Tuesday's party.

I asked for a teal allergy friendly bag this time because chocolates would melt in this hot weather and I could also get more tokens for DD as well. We exchanged our tokens in Liberty Square last time and got gummy bears and rice milk chocolates. They ran out of cookies. This time we exchanged at Town Square Theatre. They had sugar free Werther's there. We exchanged all our tokens for that and the CM filled half of DD's bag with these individually wrapped Werther's hard candies in original and coffee flavours.

To recap:
Mickey Pumpkin Popcorn buckets can be found at any popcorn cart. Ask if you don't see them out on the counter.
(Saw them in Liberty Square and near Big Top Souvenirs)
If it rains, the portable snack cart won't be out. That's probably why I didn't see many carts last night. The Big Top one is not a portable cart. It's like a sheltered booth. So, if it rains, try that location.

SorMK cards are available at the fire station at 11:15. They should be available until midnight.

Happy planning everyone and wish you have a blast at the party!

Last edited:

@FoxC63 I made the changes you suggested and was able to fit more in! Could you please take a look again when you get the chance? Post #1028. Also, so happy for the good news your family received!!! That is just wonderful!

Hasn't it been confirmed that the FP+ are working?
I just got the email :(

I had the following FPs:

Speedway: 3:20-4:20
7DMT: 4:20-5:20
Enchanted Tales: 5:20-6

I'm guessing the issue might be the Speedway, since it's before 4pm. I just deleted it and I had planned on doing that anyway.

I'm kinda freaking out because I have FoP on the last day. I don't want to lose 7DMT though because the party is our only MK day.

Does anyone have an email or phone number I can call to confirm what is going on? I don't want to call the general number because none of them ever seem to know what's going on.

Attachments

• IMG_0932.jpg
    IMG_0932.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 31

I had the following FPs:

I'm guessing the issue might be the Speedway, since it's before 4pm. I just deleted it and I had planned on doing that anyway.

I'm kinda freaking out because I have FoP on the last day. I don't want to lose 7DMT though because the party is our only MK day.

Does anyone have an email or phone number I can call to confirm what is going on? I don't want to call the general number because none of them ever seem to know what's going on.

Yes FP's have been working on party tickets. It's also recommended to book only 2 FP's 4-6pm.
I would strongly advise you to delete the FP's on your party ticket. Wait a few days then re-book only TWO. You can also book them the day of the party to avoid any more emails.

I had the following FPs:

Call this number: 407-939-7410 I've talked to Audra (5273198) and two other CMs, they will help you. I lost my last day FPs even after I adjusted my party FPs to be between 4 PM and 7 PM, they helped me get them back, twice. Good luck!

This is the 3rd version of my party plan, hopefully it's better! Attending September 12th will be myself, DH, and DD, 10yrs.

3:15-3:45pm Big Thunder Mountain Rail Road FP: 3:10-4:10 - I gave you a little more time here but when you're done with the ride make your way to Tortuga Tavern ASAP.
3:45-4:20pm: Get wristbands at Tortuga Tavern grab a snack if needed - Get here early a line will form and it's not small.

Also when using Tag Team during Meet & Greets make sure your family return at least 10-15 minutes before the Character Start Time.

9:00-10:15pm Find Spot for Hallowishes is this early enough? Location suggestion?
---Tag Team ToT Carousel of Progress - remove this

9:00-10:30 10:15 Hallowishes -
Suggestions: Main Street by Casey's Corner then move towards entrance to see Zooptoia as seen on: [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/mnsshp-2017-my-party-plan-strategy-in-the-making.3604086/#post-57587115"]Post #5[/URL]
---Tag Team: ToT @ Carousel of Progress
10:30-11:50 11:15 Boo-To -You Parade @ Main Street
---Tag Team: Get Sorcerer of the Magic Kingdom Card @ Main Street Firehouse

What do you think is the least popular character? We weren't going to do any meet & greets, but now I'm thinking about doing one, just to keep our party "well-rounded," haha. I'd want the one with the shortest wait.

I would have guessed Lotso but nope!

Yes FP's have been working on party tickets. It's also recommended to book only 2 FP's 4-6pm.
I would strongly advise you to delete the FP's on your party ticket. Wait a few days then re-book only TWO. You can also book them the day of the party to avoid any more emails.

Okay, so I just called and was on the phone with Disney for about an hour. They had an escalation team review my account. They told me that the 3:20 FP is definitely what triggered it and that no FPs are allowed before 4pm. They said that now that I removed it, nothing will be canceled. They also made a notation on my account, so that if anything should happen, they will just add them back on. Phew!

Call this number: 407-939-7410 I've talked to Audra (5273198) and two other CMs, they will help you. I lost my last day FPs even after I adjusted my party FPs to be between 4 PM and 7 PM, they helped me get them back, twice. Good luck!

UGH! You lost them twice?! The woman I just spoke to swore to me that nothing would happen.

Thank you for that number!

Sorry to cut this party short but my husband got the results on his scan at Karmanos Cancer Center and he's doing great. Nothing new has developed and I just want to spend this evening with him and our son.

Have a great night. Keep posting and see you on Monday! :grouphug:

That is great news! So happy for your DH and your family. :hug:

:grouphug: Thanks everyone! Been sitting on pins & needles for a week when he had the scan done. I wish they wouldn't take so long to tell us the news but I'm grateful it's in our favor. They called him at work, yes he should have called me immediately but chose to "surprise" me and tell me when he came home. Umm, no. NO! That's not cool! I actually had a bad headache. It must have been from stress being released, I don't know. I'm good, it's all good now, so thank you all so very much for the support! :grouphug:

UGH! You lost them twice?! The woman I just spoke to swore to me that nothing would happen.

Thank you for that number!

Same. I was to.d not to worry, it does be fine, blah, blah. Gone. I wrote an email to guest services asking what's the official policy was, since I'd been told 1. I was fine, 2. I could only have two passes, then 3. No passes on a party ticket.

That's when Audra called me. We've had multiple issues on our reservation this year; FP, dining, payment options, memory maker went missing. It's been a mess, but the CMs at that number have been my fairy godmothers.

Can anyone who has received the FP e-mail please tell me who it is coming from so I can watch for it? TIA!

This is my 1st Halloween Party, so if anybody has any tips or suggestions, I'd love to hear them. I'm not planning on doing any M&Gs because we'll have two toddlers with us and I don't think they will be able to handle the lines. They do adore Pooh though, so we are going to keep an eye on the Pooh situation the whole time we are in FL, but I know it wont happen for us.
Fortunately the aforementioned toddlers take a several hour afternoon nap, so we are rocking this party til close!

We are going on Friday 9/15 and according to TP this is the 8th busiest party.

Here's my plan so far:

Enter at 4pm and head to Main St Bypass

4:10 Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin

4:25 Speedway

4:46 Dumbo

4:59 Journey of the Little Mermaid

5:21 7DMT (FP+ 4:20pm - 5:20pm)
We are using rider swap for is, thinking of riding Teacups with littles during swaps.

5:43 Winnie the Pooh

6:08 Enchanted Tales with Belle (FP+ 5:20pm - 6pm)

6:55 Dinner at BOG (ADR for 6:55pm)

7:49 Small World

8:10 Haunted Mansion

Would also like to get the Hitchhiking Ghosts Photo if it's there.

8:39 Thunder Mountain RS

9:09: Pirates

9:22 Trick or Treat at the Tiki Room

9:30 Magic Carpets

10:00 HalloWishes

10:30 Hocus Pocus

11:00 try to find somewhere on Main Street (below Disney Clothiers) to catch Nick & Judy and Parade
(Headless Horseman 11:10-11:12, Nick & Judy 11:15)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter