Can you schedule this for a different day? It's a lot of money considering DD will be done at 6:45? That's about 5hrs. if she lasts until midnight.

I am going to try. Thanks to this thread, I immediately called BBB in MK to try to reschedule when Moana's new M&G time was posted. Nothing available either of our MK days and nothing available at DS for the morning of the party (which I don't want to do really, because I want to have a lazy morning before the party). The CM I spoke with told me to call twice a day until I'm able to get it moved! Our last FP is from 3-4 to meet princesses - not sure we'll get there right at 3, depends on where we watch FOF and when it's over and if we can get from viewing spot to Cinderella/Elena without crossing the parade path. So, I would like to schedule BBB for between 3:30-4:00, then book it to Moana M&G (where DH will wait in line). That would be cutting it close, though. We will have to carefully time when we get in line for Moana with when we expect to be done with BBB. It's going to be the biggest balancing act/unknown of the trip.

I don't know how late BBB takes appointments, but my ideal scenario would be to get in line for Moana as soon as we can get our wristbands and hope that we can meet her as soon as she comes out at 5:45, with a BBB appointment around 6:15-6:30. I'm ok if we use a little of the beginning party time for BBB. Can one person pick up the whole party's wristbands or do we all have to be present?

I am going to try. Thanks to this thread, I immediately called BBB in MK to try to reschedule when Moana's new M&G time was posted. Nothing available either of our MK days and nothing available at DS for the morning of the party (which I don't want to do really, because I want to have a lazy morning before the party). The CM I spoke with told me to call twice a day until I'm able to get it moved! Our last FP is from 3-4 to meet princesses - not sure we'll get there right at 3, depends on where we watch FOF and when it's over and if we can get from viewing spot to Cinderella/Elena without crossing the parade path. So, I would like to schedule BBB for between 3:30-4:00, then book it to Moana M&G (where DH will wait in line). That would be cutting it close, though. We will have to carefully time when we get in line for Moana with when we expect to be done with BBB. It's going to be the biggest balancing act/unknown of the trip.

Let me know when this gets sorted out, so much depends on this appointment. :-)

Hi! Any chance anyone wants to help me make a plan for our MNSSHP night? It's not until Thursday, October 19 but all of the posts about the party have gotten me really excited!! We've been to parties twice before, so I don't know why I'm overthinking this so much - maybe it's because my boys are older and more into rides now, so I know they will want some serious ride time with short waits worked in to our plan.

It will be me, DS11 and DS13. We should get to the park around 4:30, I'm hoping, and we will have 2 FPs to use in the 4:30-6:30 time frame (made using our APs).

Our "must do's" are - fireworks, parade (either one), some trick or treating, and a good amount of ride riding (especially BTMRR, Space and 7DMT - but we can do without 7DMT if the line is too long). None of us are worried about doing any of the M&Gs, which should free up a lot of party time for us. Like everyone I'm sure, we'd love good seats and a good view for the fireworks and parade, but don't want to camp out for very long to get that.

Anyone have a magical plan for us that will maximize our time?? Would love to hear anyone's thoughts and suggestions!

We are going to MNSSHP as well on Thursday October 19th for the first time and all this planning is making me nervous!

So my fellow peeps,

We heard from a few DIS'ers tonight but I want to focus on @AngelDisney. Angel made two itineraries one for tonight and one for her September party, let's take a look at tonight's itinerary:

RED is what she ended up doing and the time she was able to things done.

4:10-5:45 Jack & Sally
4:30-5:50 Moana
5:50-6:10 Grab dinner from CHH
6:20-7:20 Moana
6:30- 7:10 Pooh & Gang
7:30-8:30 Pooh and the Gang
7:15-7:55 Donald & Daisy
Mickey Trading Pin

Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Mickey M&G

8:30 HM Magic Shot
9:10 Hallowishes

It's only 10pm and she got a lot done. She saw an opportunity and took it.

Grab snack
10:15-10:30 Hallowishes
10:40 Trick or Treat
11:00-11:40 BTY Parade
11:45 Magic Shots
12:00 Hocus Pocus Show

Your plans are going to change too. The main reason to make an itinerary is to make sure you make time for your priorities period. What ever else you can add or make happen like Angel did, is GRAVY!

Last edited:

I don't know how late BBB takes appointments, but my ideal scenario would be to get in line for Moana as soon as we can get our wristbands and hope that we can meet her as soon as she comes out at 5:45, with a BBB appointment around 6:15-6:30. I'm ok if we use a little of the beginning party time for BBB. Can one person pick up the whole party's wristbands or do we all have to be present?
You all must be present to pick up wristbands - the CMs will actually put them on you.

We will be at 2 Parties,

1st Party Sept 10, 2017

4:00-4:08 Pick up Wrist Bands
4:08-4:30 Mickey PhilharMagic
4:40-5:30 Liberty Tree Tavern 4:50 PS
5:40-5:50 Treats at Sleepy Hollow
5:58-6:30 Big Thunder Mt & (TOT)
6:35-7:00 Pirates of the Caribbean &(TOT)
7:00-7:15 Get ready for the Cadavers
7:15-7:30 Cadavers
7:36-7:58 Ride Buzz twice
7:58 -8:10 Trick or treat
8:11-8:30 Monsters Inc Laugh Floor
8:32-8:53 Shop
8:55-9:22 Space Mt
9:30-10:00 Haunted Mansion & (Magic Shots)
10:00- 10:15 Get ready for Hallowishes
10:32-10:50 Refreshments Aloha Isle
10:50-11:15 Get ready for Parade
11:15-11:30 Boo To You Parade
11:35-11:45 Peter Pan & (TOT)
11:47-11:54 Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
11:57-12:20 Hocus Pocus

Is this too much for the first party?

Last edited:
Parade took 20 minutes to get to Main Street. The headless horseman was awesome. The Zootopia party patrol thing was lame. They only stayed on one small portion of Main Street. We stayed by Casey's Corner the whole time and it wa perfect for the parade and fireworks.

Mh and my DD just waited 20 min for Peter Pan and 0 min for Small world. I went to check out Belle and Gaston and they are at 45-am hour so I skipped. In line for Jafar now.

I edited my plan based on everyone's suggestions. We will be at the party 2 weeks from today on Sept 12th!!!!! Could you give me your opinion when you have time @FoxC63 Thanks!

Last edited:
Parade took 20 minutes to get to Main Street. The headless horseman was awesome. The Zootopia party patrol thing was lame. They only stayed on one small portion of Main Street. We stayed by Casey's Corner the whole time and it wa perfect for the parade and fireworks.

Mh and my DD just waited 20 min for Peter Pan and 0 min for Small world. I went to check out Belle and Gaston and they are at 45-am hour so I skipped. In line for Jafar now.

What portion of main street for Nick and Judy? Trying to keep that in mind the day I'm dressed as Judy.

Also I saw someone comment on the facebook group from the other night. They said they joined the Moana queue at 5pm and was done a little after 6pm. So for last nights case at least 4:30-5:00 was a good time to start queuing.

EDIT: I kind of made it sound like it I was talking about the party from the other night (Firday) I was talking about Tuesday night and the group was started on Friday.

I'm rethinking plans again, mostly I'm 18 days out, my Belle costume is not even started. I may change costume thus no longer need BOG for my Beast pic and then it gives me a bit of time back at the party.

Last edited:
So my fellow peeps,

We heard from a few DIS'ers tonight but I want to focus on @AngelDisney. Angel made two itineraries one for tonight and one for her September party, let's take a look at tonight's itinerary:

RED is what she ended up doing and the time she was able to things done.

4:10-5:45 Jack & Sally
4:30-5:50 Moana
5:50-6:10 Grab dinner from CHH
6:20-7:20 Moana
6:30- 7:10 Pooh & Gang
7:30-8:30 Pooh and the Gang
7:15-7:55 Donald & Daisy
Mickey Trading Pin

Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Mickey M&G

8:30 HM Magic Shot
9:10 Hallowishes

It's only 10pm and she got a lot done. She saw an opportunity and took it.

Grab snack
10:40 Trick or Treat
11:00-11:40 BTY Parade
11:45 Magic Shots
12:00 Hocus Pocus Show

Your plans are going to change too. The main reason to make an itinerary is to make sure you make time for your priorities period. What ever else you can add or make happen like Angel did, is GRAVY!
We were busy going from places to places and didn't get to update. Here's the second half of the night.

We sat on the bench opposite train station and saw the Zootopia party. It's cute but short. Then saw the parade (ended at 9:50). Some people were leaving the park at this time. After the parade, people started gathering around the hub and Main Street for the fireworks. DD waited around the hub while I trick-or-treated at Tomorrowland. Visited two stations and went back at 10:10. Saw a spot in the middle facing the castle at the end of the hub (where CM roped off for passage way). We got in behind the hub group but in front of the Main Street group. The view was great and dead centred, but we were both about 5'9". It's not a good spot for kids. Hallowishes was amazing! Love the villain medley!! After the fireworks, DD's done for the night. Her blistered leg was very swollen. We decided not to watch the midnight Hocus Pocus show. I wanted to ride Haunted Mansion, so we trick-or-treated/magic shot along the way. I think we got all the Magic shots, except the Tangled lantern. Rode HM and left right after the second parade was done.

I was surprised that we got a lot done in one party. The weather was nice! Friday's party could be busier since it's a long weekend. Hope to be able to ride some rides with low wait times on Friday if DD's leg gets better enough.

Thanks for creating this planning thread! It's been really helpful!!

Last edited:
What portion of main street for Nick and Judy? Trying to keep that in mind the day I'm dressed as Judy.

Also I saw someone comment on the facebook group from the other night. They said they joined the Moana queue at 5pm and was done a little after 6pm. So for last nights case at least 4:30-5:00 was a good time to start queuing.

We saw Nick and Judy at the train station in Town Square dancing with kids for about 3-5 min.

Moana was not even out at 6 on the first night. The Disboards official thread mentioned CM saying she would be out at 6:45. Last night we overheard the CM saying she would be out at 5:45. She actually came out at 5:44. What a nice surprise! We were planning to wait till 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter