Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• Other

• Total voters

I wouldn't really call myself "excited" exactly. For me, it's just something I learned a little more about during the World Cup, and now occasionally watch. (Too much of anything tends to overwhelm me.)

Will you be watching this weekend on Apple TV or only when the matches are on tv (no judgments, just curious)?
I just love soccer-period...so if I'm home and it's on I'll always enjoy watching it!
Do you have Apple TV or do you think it is not worth it?

I do have AppleTv...there are a lot of good shows on there in my opinion so we've had it for a while...a friend of mine gave me her code for a free year of the MLS ticket(she doesn't watch MLS) so I'll be watching on there as often as I'm around

Will you be watching this weekend on Apple TV or only when the matches are on tv (no judgments, just curious)?

Do you have Apple TV or do you think it is not worth it?
I do have Apple TV, but it will be a busy weekend, so I doubt I'll get to it.

@PollyannaMom and @RedAngie, do you have any questions about your teams or the league/rules before the season starts on Saturday?
Yeah, why does the season start in late February? I consider soccer a warmer weather sport. They should pretty much mimic baseball’s season, like from April to October.

It was COLD 🥶 in Chester, PA for the Union’s home opener last night. But they got a full house anyway.

I’ll wait until May before I consider attending.

Yeah, why does the season start in late February? I consider soccer a warmer weather sport. They should pretty much mimic baseball’s season, like from April to October.

It was COLD 🥶 in Chester, PA for the Union’s home opener last night. But they got a full house anyway.

I’ll wait until May before I consider attending.
In Europe, seasons run from August to May. This is for two reasons. First, summer is when international soccer tournaments happen and second, the weather is much less colder during the winter in Europe which allows the players to play during those months. In the USA/Canada, our weather is much more hot/cold all throughout the year compared to Europe. Winter is the main reason but also MLS tries to avoid competition for viewership from other American leagues. MLS is ranked somewhere between 10th-17th best league in the world. As such, they prioritize stadium ticket sales over the FIFA International Schedule. Historically, MLS players rarely compete in the prestigious soccer tournaments (Euros/ Copa America/Gold Cup/African Cup of Nations/Asian Championship/OFC Nations Cup), with the exception of USA/Canada/Mexico and some Caribbean teams. And with few European players rarely getting capped due to an unfair negative assessment of the league by Euros snobs, MLS rejects most of the established international calendar while the European and South American leagues embrace it because it benefits them the most. MLS usually starts in March but due to the Leagues Cup and Gold Cup this summer, it was moved to a couple weeks earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter