Mixology- PCC 5.0

Greg and I still hope to be doing this, but it's our Palo Brunch day. How far ahead do you think you'll find out the time? :confused3

Sounds like fun! Please add Justin and I to the wait list!

Eileen

Eileen- I'll add you guys to the wait list!

Greg and I still hope to be doing this, but it's our Palo Brunch day. How far ahead do you think you'll find out the time? :confused3

Lois- I don't think we'll know for sure until about 2-3 weeks out.
I think they are aiming for 2pm or 4pm. Your Palo is at 12:30- right? Will that be enough time?

I don't know if I PM'd you correctly. Let me know if you do not see a message from me, please.

Cheers!
Lisa

Off topic, but I think my wife and I will probably do the chocolate pairing tasting too, assuming they offer it. Did the martini one Feb. and enjoyed it

Off topic, but I think my wife and I will probably do the chocolate pairing tasting too, assuming they offer it. Did the martini one Feb. and enjoyed it

The chocolate pairing tasting looks awesome! I guess we won't be able to sign up for that until we get on the ship.

Eileen- I'll add you guys to the wait list!

Lois- I don't think we'll know for sure until about 2-3 weeks out.
I think they are aiming for 2pm or 4pm. Your Palo is at 12:30- right? Will that be enough time?

It should not be a problem. As great as the brunch is, we're not capable of eating for two hours at a stretch. Plus, isn't it better to drink on a full stomach? :drinking1party:

Any more updated on confirming participants? The waiting list is curious. :-)

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

Any more updated on confirming participants? The waiting list is curious. :-)

Carol

Not yet- but thanks for the reminder!!

I will message everyone who has not responded once again.

Stay tuned- hang in there Wait List!!

images

ATTENTION:
If you have signed up for Mixology and are NOT listed as confirmed on Post #1 of this thread- please PM me right away to confirm.
I need the full names and stateroom numbers of every participant.

If you do not plan to attend- please let me know that as well.

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS to confirm that you will participate in the PCC 5.0 Mixology Session.

I need first and last names and stateroom numbers of everyone attending NO LATER THAN September 30th.

If I do not have this info- the wait list people will be moved up.

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS to confirm that you will participate in the PCC 5.0 Mixology Session.

I need first and last names and stateroom numbers of everyone attending NO LATER THAN September 30th.

If I do not have this info- the wait list people will be moved up.

Not sure if my confirmation went through to you in the PM I sent. My inbox doesn't show anything as "sent". If you get it multiple times, sorry about that. If it didn't go through let me know because we are still onboard for mixology :)

I have 3 DISers (and their parties) still not confirmed for the Mixology session.
If I do not have your confirmations by tomorrow night- I will move up wait list people.

I need first and last names for EVERYONE in your group, plus stateroom numbers.

PM me or leave your info here.
But I MUST have it before October 1 or you are off the list.

HURRY!!!!!

I think I sent you a PM but just in case, I will also post here....

Linda Alford, stateroom 7130

See you there! :goodvibes

The countdown is ON

If you are NOT confirmed on Post #1 of this thread by the time I wake up Wednesday morning- I will be replacing you with our anxious waitlist folks!!

Last chance to confirm!

Remember- PM me and give me the first and last names & stateroom numbers of everyone participating in your party.

Thanks!!

Any chances of someone coordinating a second one of these? My group of 4 would attend. I am not sure how many are in the wait list group.

Any chances of someone coordinating a second one of these? My group of 4 would attend. I am not sure how many are in the wait list group.

Probably not at this time.
There needs to be a minimum of 25 people to host an event like this.
At this point I think there will only be a couple of people left on the wait list.

I do know that there are other DCL run tasting sessions on board during every cruise. You will see them listed in your Personal Navigator each day. I have seen beer tastings, wine, martinis and even chocolate over the years.
I am sure there will be some fun events on our cruise too!!

Please confirm Michael Bowling (MerryMouseketeer) 7638

Happy Drinking.

Thank you,
Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!