• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mister

Unofficial627

Mouseketeer
I went to Eckerd (I think that's how you spell it) Drugstore. In the summer section, I found this mister-thing. What you do is fill it with water then pump the bottle. Connected to the bottle is a coil tube and on the end is the nozzle with an on/off switch. When you switch it on you get this mist sprayed at you. I bought it for around $13. It works O.K. but not great. Also, it doesn't hold that much water. I have yet to use it in heat, so when I do, I will post. Does anyone have this thing? If so, any comments?

My sister has 2 and we have taken them to the zoo with us a few times. They work just great. Her's has a real fine mist so you don't get soaked. The kids loved them. We just refilled them in the restroom when they became empy.

I got mine to work and yes, it does work very well. I am happy with it. It's just a matter of time before I use it in the heat, then I will post for you guys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter