Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did some people snag it without the fantastic option? I never even saw that as a choice
You need to be on the all reservations page (or the App which is easier). H&V dinner times are listed under H&V, but are Minnie Holiday ressies.

What date are you looking for? Only the 7th or can you do another date? How many? Are you picky about time or if you get F!? I'm going to add whatever you want to my scout and if something comes up I'm going to book it and we can coordinate later. jenjersnap will not be denied, do you hear me Disney!

Good idea! I'm not using my Scout anymore either! Give us date/party # @jenjersnap !! Great idea @ldauksch !

Y'all are so sweet! I am very hopeful a nice disboarder is going to pass along her unneeded adr on the 7th. :) the exchange is tough to do right now, I am really afraid it might disappear because it will only appear on the main dîning page and that page takes forever to refresh for me.

Y'all are so sweet! I am very hopeful a nice disboarder is going to pass along her unneeded adr on the 7th. :) the exchange is tough to do right now, I am really afraid it might disappear because it will only appear on the main dîning page and that page takes forever to refresh for me.

I booked one for a FB friend for 11/15 but she grabbed her own. I'm coordinating with someone from this thread to release it but I'm not deciding when we're going to do that until it seems like the madness has died down. If whoever is releasing it can wait to release it, wait until you feel confident your internet and the site is working well :) Good luck!

I went back on to see if I could change the day or time. The entire week, from Nov. 29th to Dec. 5th is now gone. Do some people book more than one day with the intention to cancel closer to the trip? Maybe it is just a very, very popular ADR.

I went back on to see if I could change the day or time. The entire week, from Nov. 29th to Dec. 5th is now gone. Do some people book more than one day with the intention to cancel closer to the trip? Maybe it is just a very, very popular ADR.

I'm sure some people are booking more than one day. I did because the Candlelight Processional narrators for part of our trip haven't been announced yet so I booked 2 CP packages and 2 Minnie dinners so we can make a decision once Disney firms up their plans. We'll release one set of ressies after that happens. I hope that you get the day/time that you want!

We have never done the Fantasmic package so I have a question . . . do they give you a ticket or something? And can you give those to someone else if you don't want to use them?

I have two Minnie's booked for that week with F+ dinner and will be happy to coordinate when I cancel later. It will be awhile since I plan to do it after I'm able to select my fastpasses.

I have two Minnie's booked for that week with F+ dinner and will be happy to coordinate when I cancel later. It will be awhile since I plan to do it after I'm able to select my fastpasses.

I feel like a lost puppy. Without the anticipation of booking this dining I don't know what to do or obsess over for the trip. I've joined the skipper cantina thread but we know absolutely nothing about that yet

We have never done the Fantasmic package so I have a question . . . do they give you a ticket or something? And can you give those to someone else if you don't want to use them?
Yes, you get a voucher. I do not recall it having our name or anything on it, so you could probably hand it off. We got 1 for our entire dining party.

I wanted to go on 1st Jan, but it doesn't show up yet for then?
Anyhow I booked 30th Dec 6.15pm with Fantasmic.
We will be at Epcot first off that day and then plan to go over to HS for the dinner and see the lights again.
First time doing this, what time should we leave Epcot, I was thinking around 3pm, and can we get a boat?
Also we don't want to see Fantasmic, even though I have it booked , was the only way of doing it on line, so it wont matter if we don't go to the show?
Any help appreciated thanks

With other F! dining packages, you get paper tickets for the show (one for each member of your party.) I don't see why you couldn't give them to someone if you wanted to.

We will be at Epcot first off that day and then plan to go over to HS for the dinner and see the lights again.
First time doing this, what time should we leave Epcot, I was thinking around 3pm, and can we get a boat?
Also we don't want to see Fantasmic, even though I have it booked , was the only way of doing it on line, so it wont matter if we don't go to the show?
Yes, there is a boat from Epcot to HS. 20 minute ride perhaps? You can call and remove the F! option if you're not going to use it, or non-F! ADRs can now be booked online if you wanted to switch it.

Yes, there is a boat from Epcot to HS. 20 minute ride perhaps? You can call and remove the F! option if you're not going to use it, or non-F! ADRs can now be booked online if you wanted to switch it.

The Boat ride from Epcot to DHS takes at least 30 minutes one way. That's not counting the wait for the boat.

Ok, thanks so I went back on line and now could get the same time & date without the Fantasmic ticket, as we just want to have dinner , another quick look at the lights and then go to MK as it is open till 2am.
Will give ourselves plenty of time to get from Epcot to HS.
So you all have said its still Minnies dinner this way but with out F right?

I was able to book 1/1 on the phone when I asked specifically for the non-fantasmic option. I could not get it on the computer or by phone the first time that I called asking for the Minnie Dining Option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter