MinnieLor - You will be missed. :(

I am so sorry. I will keep her and her family and friends in my thoughts and prayers:hug:

Terrible new. My prayers goes out to their families and all of the victims of this awful storm. :sad1:

I didn't knew her but I've seen her post a lot on the disboards. I'm so sorry, she and her husband will be in my prayers.

This is so sad. Prayers are going up for Lorie and her family. I am happy that she found a group of people that she could share her love of Disney with. I want to say that I love and appreciate all of you, and thank you for being a part of my Disney family.

I just found out on Facebook, and my heart goes out to her family.

My thoughts and prayers are with the families and friends of Lorie and Glenn and the families of the other tornado victims.

RIP Lorie and Glenn. Thoughts and prayers with Lorie and Glenn's families as well as everyone effected by the tornadoes.

Thoughts & prayers to the entire family as well as everyone who may have been affected by this.

They are in our thoughts and prayers along with all the others suffering from these recent terrible storms. RIP:littleangel:

So sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers to all those hurt and suffering.

Wow. "...For whom the bell tolls." My condolences to the family and friends.

Jud

I am so sorry for Lori and Glen. My thoughts and prayers are with them and the rest of Joplin.

Wow - this is so incredibly sad. Disney friends are such special people and we are all part of one big family. I'm so sorry to hear of this, and will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

Sending heartfelt thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of Lorie and Glenn, and all those affected by this tragedy!

~Lori

I am so sorry for all their loved ones. Prayers for the survivors, wherever they are.

agnes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter