Minnie Van from WDW to PC and back - luggage

Mellie08

Earning My Ears
Hello all! We’ll be staying at the AoA before our cruise on the Fantasy in January and the GF after. There are six of us, incl. two kids in car seats, and my in-laws bring a lot of luggage. We’re looking at the Minnie Van transportation because we want to get to the ship earlier. I’m concerned that a Suburban-style SUV won’t be enough space for the six of us plus tons of luggage. I read a comment on a post on a blog that luggage could be transferred separately? Anyone have any experience with six and lots of luggage in a Minnie Van to PC or with the option to transfer luggage separately when using the Minnie Van?

Suburbans are really big, and have a lot of storage area. That being said, do you need to take all of your luggage on the cruise. You might consider just having AoA transfer some of it to GF

They do have a lot of storage area, but I’m not sure it’s enough to accommodate all the luggage for our party. My in-laws always overpack and will likely have 3-4 large suitcases just for them while we have 2 large suitcases and a medium one for the four of us. I’m not sure there is room behind the third row of a Suburban for all of that. I do like the idea of storing some luggage at the GF while we’re on the cruise.

I think when you call to book it, you can tell them how much luggage you have and they can see if they can accommodate?

We had the same problem and found Orlando Bag Storage near Disney and stored our extra bags and had them delivered to the airport on our return.

When we booked our Minnie Van they specifically asked how many pieces of luggage. We told them 5 suitcases plus a stroller which seems comparable to yours, and they said that was no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter