Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction

I just got an email that they’re refunding me for the King Arthur plush. I thought I had received it but I went through my collection and realized I hadn’t. Bought it back when it came out. Anyone else get this?
It's not uncommon for Shop Disney to cancel orders for MMMA merchandise after sending a confirmation email first. It's happened to a few of us with different items from different sets. Just make sure you get that refund with the shipping, if it was charged to you.

Another glitch on shopdisney: MMMA HM pins, mugs, plush are on shopdisney but as soon as you click Add to Bag you get the message "You're not the only one with great taste. This item is currently out of stock. "

The castle is more Fireworks than Castle IMHO. I need a better view of the plush, we can't see her dress when they sit her down in the pics.
I'm sure I'll love her anyway.

Looks like the jungle cruise emails have started. I received the ability to get the pins and the ears if anyone is looking for either. My BF got the plush so we are all good there. I also got the email saying I wasn't selected for the other items on my email. I think this is the fastest I got notice.

Last edited:
I wasn't picked either... for those who missed, Dumbo minnie plush is on the site atm. I don't care for her style, wishing it were this round's plush.

Does anyone have set of HM pins they would be willing to trade for the Jungle Cruise pins? My BF and I both register, and finally not only did one of us get picked, but we both did. But completely missed out on the HM pins last month. Other months that I was not selected I was able to get lucky and happen upon them later on the site, but no luck with the HM set.

Saw a comment mentioning that the MMMA collection was in Canadian Disney Stores. Are they back to releasing these in store in the US, for the stores that have reopened? My closest, along with a few others in my metro area, permanently closed, but there are still two left in my metro area. But haven't been in a Disney store since the Feb release.

I just went in and released a Jungle Cruise plush because my son got one. I checked and it wasn't available yet but keep checking because some ebayers now just try to see the code to go in and buy it yourself so when the time they're allowed to hold an item in their shopping bag runs out it goes back into the system. Always good to keep checking. I snagged a HM mug that way.

Got the reject MerchPass e-mail. It states that "Starting 11/25 at 7AM PT these items will be available on shopDisney.com for general purchase while supplies last."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter