Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction

I was in the virtual waiting room 9:45am. Got to add BTM pins to shopping cart. Went through the checkout process but website kept going back to the captcha so couldn’t get to Submit the order. After all of that, I got kicked back to the virtual waiting room. Another disappointing experience with ShopDisney.com!

The ear reviews are from 4 and 6 days ago, resepectively. One mentions MerchPass, while the other simply says "I love these. Glad I bought them. They're great."
I wonder if they actually have the products already, or have just ordered them?
I read that the BTMRR collection has been available at WDW, so those reviewers may have purchased their items there.

That completely slipped my mind. Yes, I believe the Main Attraction collections have been randomly popping up in MK and Epcot.

Decided to treat myself to the Saffron Ears since I couldn't get the BTM plush (same price) they're on their way- yay! :earsgirl:
The Mad Tea Party Plush is back in stock along with the mug. I have both so I'll be skipping, but you should shop now if you're interested!

It's been a while since i posted on this thread but the BTM plush was available for quite a while before going away, the pins came back later but sold out soon. Carousel ears, backpack and pins returned at various times as well as the Peter Pan plush. I added BTM and Carousel pins to my cart, looked at the sale and when I went to checkout they were gone. They've been popping up several times throughout this week, hopeefully they'll be back in stock soon or I'll find them at my store.

Good luck on MerchPass everyone! :)
Not sure if I shared but I was able to get the Carousel ears during one of the restocks. They're here and they're beautiful. :) Still waiting for my Thunder Mountain Minnie to arrive!
BTM mug is displaying with the MMMA search results but appears as sold out. :(

Good luck on MerchPass everyone! :)
Not sure if I shared but I was able to get the Carousel ears during one of the restocks. They're here and they're beautiful. :) Still waiting for my Thunder Mountain Minnie to arrive!
BTM mug is displaying with the MMMA search results but appears as sold out. :(
Great that you were able to get some items during the restock! Everytime I've been online there haven't been any pins or they're sold out. Hoping for good news tomorrow about the MMMA HM pins!

Have HM e-mails went out yet? I haven't really seen anyone saying one way or the other.
I was wondering the same thing. We haven't heard anything yet. I did go out to ebay to see if any items were listed and I didn't see a whole lot so maybe not yet?

I was wondering the same thing. We haven't heard anything yet. I did go out to ebay to see if any items were listed and I didn't see a whole lot so maybe not yet?
I think you're right. Ebay is pretty barren at the moment and twitter isn't blowing up with angry people yet. There still might be hope! Just 3 more mugs...

Email just came in. I got the mug but doesn't look like anything else. Which sucks as the only thing I am really collecting is the plush. I still miss the rush of trying to get in on a Saturday to get them.

Email just came in. I got the mug but doesn't look like anything else. Which sucks as the only thing I am really collecting is the plush. I still miss the rush of trying to get in on a Saturday to get them.

I ended up with the plush and headband, but no mug, which is what I'm after. Haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter