mini golf Grand Caymen

M

magic cruiser

I heard there is an 18 hole mini-golf course near the Hyatt on 7 mile beach. Anyone been there ? Anyone ever get a day rate at a hotel on 7 mile beach so you can have access to a room for the day.Also access to the pool,etc. We did this in St Maarten for only $70 . It was very nice ,and to have a room to change in ,shower, get out of the sun for a while.Plus the pool and swim up bar were great.

What a great idea! How did you book it? Which hotel did you use in St Maarten? What was the beach like? We are going back next August and love the idea of being able to shower and use clean facilities if needed. Thanks for the suggestion!

We stayed at the Maho Beach Hotel. I suppose you could phone or e-mail ahead. We just checked-in as we arrived.The hotel was very nice and clean. The pool was great, plenty of lounge chairs, a bar and overlooking the beautiful Caribbean.The beach was wide, white sand, not rocky. The airport is nearby and occasionally planes fly over but no big deal. They have a nice open air casual resturant on the beach where we ate lunch. Can't remember what we ate but I 'm sure it was good. I don't know why other people don't do this. The hotels won't publish the day rates, but if they have the vacancies I would think they would accomodate. It doesn't hurt to ask.:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter