Million Dreams Sweatshirt

TinkOhio

DIS Veteran
Just off the phone with my wonderful friend. She and her family are at WDW right now. Yersterday night at MNNSHP, she and her daughter were sitting on a bench in their costumes, shivering, while waiting for a parade. Her DH and other DD had left becuase they were cold and tired. Up walks a very nice CM who asks them if they are cold. Of course they answer yes, and the CM hands them each a zip style sweathsirt that had something like WDW on the front and "Where dreams come true" on the back. (My friend left it in the room this morning and couldn't remember the exact wording.)

Did anyone else get one of these yet? My friend is thrilled and can't believe how lucky they were! :cool1:

Oh, what a neat story! That's one of the best "dreams" I've seen! :)

I bought that sweatshirt for my daughter when we were there in September. It is a hooded, navy blue, zippered one that is really cool, not too flashy, but heavy and nice. It has the YOAMD castle/clouds logo on the back with "Walt Disney World....Where dreams come true" and it has the identical, but much smaller logo on the left chest. I love it, and so does she. Your friends are lucky, it cost me $42.00!!

WDW4us2006 said:
I bought that sweatshirt for my daughter when we were there in September. It is a hooded, navy blue, zippered one that is really cool, not too flashy, but heavy and nice. It has the YOAMD castle/clouds logo on the back with "Walt Disney World....Where dreams come true" and it has the identical, but much smaller logo on the left chest. I love it, and so does she. Your friends are lucky, it cost me $42.00!!

Is it embroidered or screen printed on?
Thanks!

WOW! That's a great dream! Not sure if it's worth the pneumonia, but it's great! :rotfl:

I agree ! ! ! That *is* the most fabulous "dream" Ive read yet! NEAT!! :goodvibes :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!