Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your designs. I have a few requests. i haven't posted enough yet so I can post links.
Can you make a philadelphia flyers like the anaheim ducks mickey hockey head?
We are going on the Dream in April
can you make the cruise mickey heads:
Bryan-Goofy
Dana-Tink
Colin-Mickey
Lastly
the dream chairs mmp
Bryan, Dana, Colin
Thanks so much!

We had a great Christmas! Thanks so much for all you did! We decided to wait until the trip to tell the kiddos. I am thinking about making the pillowcases and giving them to them the Friday night we leave and having the new t-shirts made for them. Many thanks for all your help!!!

Glad to hear. I felt so bad because I didn't get to do the candy bar wrappers for you. As always, it's a pleasure to help. :)

Our next trip is not Disney...but it is a cruise. :thumbsup2 Can you do a cruise theme without the disney effects?:confused3

We loved your designs from November and had tons of compliments on our t-shirts in the parks!

If you are not already swamped and have time could you please create 2 designs for me?

I love the softened edges on this--but need 5 deck chairs
javascript:openNewWindow('http://www.4shared.com/photo/bfFxxC7b/RichardGennaHeidiAndrewdeckcha.html')

Names and color of chairs:
Kathy-- yellow
Wade-- Orange
Ali-- Bright green
Holly--- red
Joe--- blue

Any additional design/pattern on the chairs would be great!

On the life preserver: Carnival Legend
written outside the pic: Exotic Caribbean Cruise February 2011

I also love the castaway cay towels/umbrella/beach blankets on the beach with the ship in the background, I saw it but now I can't find the link...the writing in the sand is awesome. Can you add snorkel/fins?

Can you do that design with:
"Cruisin' the Caribbean" somewhere in the sky or written in the sand

"Ali was here" written in the sand

"February 2011" somewhere in it

Names on towels or in writen in the sand:
Wade
Kathy
Ali
Holly
Joe

Not sure if you can get 5 towels on it and not sure if it will be too much writing in the sand without towels. If you have a better idea/style please feel to use it, your designs are alway GREAT!:worship:

I don't need these until the second week in February. That will give me time to print and iron them on before we sail.

THANKS!

I will see what I can do for you. :)

Looking for the following

Princess Ariel in Ears with name :Reese (Purple or white)
Denver Bronco nin ears with name: Todd (like the Miami dolphin in one of the posting)
Goofy in ears wth name: Kathy

Please and thanks

Millie looks like your really busy I'm new to the board and do not have the ability to get the links in my posting. Would really appreciate it if yoiu could do the following please. Want to make our First Disney Cruise Perfect andwith you help it will be great.

Hi Milliepie!! I'm so glad I found you again, thanks for all you do in the name of Disney! I have one request please...

Disney Dream Itinerary
Disney DREAMers
February 20-24, 2011

Thank you in advance!
Kim

Hello Millie,
I see you are very busy bringing pixe dust to everyone with your great DISigns.

I posted a request (#2566).
I don't mean to be a pest, but we leave Friday, and I was wondering if you will have time to make my request? :flower3:

If not I totally understand. I will check with another DISigner for a couple of name fills. But I didn't want to ask anyone else yet, since I asked you first. And to tell you the truth I like yours best.:thumbsup2

Thanks for all you do.
Kim

Millie..amazing things... I'm just learning here (keep getting lost)...still looking around...Have a DD turning 10 (Lilo and Stich freak)on our 3-13 cruise on the Dream...would love to see what you would come up with for the door...also has anyone seen a villains alphabet fill? is that something you could do my DW loves the villains and I would love to add a "Katy" in those types of letters...so many creative things here!!!! Just saw the maleficent fill...is it possible to get "Katy" in that it would be PERFECT!!! (and I just found it in your shared files)

would still love a Lilo and Sticth 10th Birthday for "Addy"...couldn't find any Addy spelled right to use...

Hello Millie,
I see you are very busy bringing pixe dust to everyone with your great DISigns.

I posted a request (#2566).
I don't mean to be a pest, but we leave Friday, and I was wondering if you will have time to make my request? :flower3:

If not I totally understand. I will check with another DISigner for a couple of name fills. But I didn't want to ask anyone else yet, since I asked you first. And to tell you the truth I like yours best.:thumbsup2

Thanks for all you do.
Kim

No worries, I had a bit of time after class tonight. :goodvibes

Hi Milliepie,

Thanks so much for making these very nice designs for my kids (post #2666). They will be so happy to see their fancy name designs on their cabin door. :cheer2:

I just realized that I did not spell Riviera correctly on my original post. Would you mind changing all three artworks from Rivera to Riviera.

Thanks so much for all your hard work :hug:,
Tina

Yes, sorry I didn't catch that. Sometimes I just copy and paste. Makes it easier. :goodvibes

Do you mind to tell me how do you do the manes in the Toy story cenario... the one that has letters inside a box, each letter of the name inside each box.

Is it a specific font or do you take the box and put the letter in its side?

Thank you very much

Flávia

Hi there. I just looked through your page with images and you have beautiful stuff. I found most of the names of my family except 2. Can i ask you to make me a name for Cassandra (any girlie disney characters). And also....one for Diego (mickey and friends would be great for his)

Also.....I seen you have a scenic picture with the lawn chairs with mickey and goofy in the back as clouds. Could i possibly ask for 2 of these.
We are going on the disney wonder on January 23-30 2011.
One will have three names: Mom...Dad...and Diego

The 2nd will have 5 chairs with Mom...Dad....Cassandra....Michael...and Ashley

I would REALY REALLY appreciate it!

Here are your requests. :)

Awesome work...LOVE IT!!!
I am new to the magnet scene, but would love to try some.
I am not picky, but I would like some family magnets made:
We are going on the Magic Western Cruise Jan 22 2011
The Kane Family
Tracy
Eric
Madelyn

The Martin Family
Mark
Melissa
Maggie

The Corkery Family
Greg
Lana
Ethan
Abby

Would like a different magnet with cruise info for each.
Would also love each name done individually in character letters.
Also, trying to get pillow cases made, can you make a graphic from your pillowcase thread for each child Madelyn, Maggie and Abby (princess or tinkerbell) and Ethan (Mickey pirate)?
Thanks SO MUCH!!!!

I'm going to work on the family magnets for you today. Here are these for now. :)

Hi Milliepie, I'm new to the magnets. I definately want some but don't know how to find what's you done to pick. I don't even know how to get around the Dis Boards. We're going on the Wonder March 13-20 2011. Can you create some thinkgs for us, I'm not picky.

me-Denise
DH-Mike
DD-Melissa
DD-Madison
Last name-Hankins

I'm looking for some kind of St. Patrick's Day, Anniversary for DH & Myself on March 14th, Mickey & Minnie in lounge chairs looking out to sea on beach w/i-Pod for DH and Mickey Bar for me. Anything else you can create for us would be great, I don't know how to get to what the choices are. Can you PM me, I know I won't find this site again. Thanks so much!!!

Here are a couple for you. The last one is Jordaks DISign. He can be found on the cruise magnet thread. Here is the link for you. :)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2552775&page=137

Millipie,
When and if you have some time - there is absolutely no rush.

Can you do the name FIGMENT in the figment fill.
I am redecorating my craft room and my little purple friend is the theme.

I could not find the letters on your shared drive, otherwise I would have printed the letters myself.

Thank you,

Happy Holidays.

Melanie

I don't have a fill for figment. I don't for most, I make them as I go. Here you go. :)

I have been able to get a ton of stuff from your names file...is it possible for you to have the name fill of the new Disney fairies for "Nonnie" to add to my request?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter